`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Target, Wal-Mart, Toys 'R' Us . . .

Target, Wal-Mart, Toys 'R' Us . . .
Where do you get your cards from (other than a hobby shop)? I went out to pick up dinner and on the way stopped at TRU and their prices suck. A blaster box (10 packs and patch card) is $8 more than if I bought it at Target. Would love to hear your thoughts.

Oh and to make this a trade post. I don't have all of them loaded, but working on it, if you're looking for 2012, 13, or 14 Target Red Borders, let me know, I'm not trying for these sets.
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!

RE: Target, Wal-Mart, Toys 'R' Us . . .
I go to Wal-Mart since I shop there for basic stuff every couple of weeks or so.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

(03-02-2014, 07:24 PM)sfreinker Wrote: Where do you get your cards from (other than a hobby shop)? I went out to pick up dinner and on the way stopped at TRU and their prices suck. A blaster box (10 packs and patch card) is $8 more than if I bought it at Target. Would love to hear your thoughts.

Oh and to make this a trade post. I don't have all of them loaded, but working on it, if you're looking for 2012, 13, or 14 Target Red Borders, let me know, I'm not trying for these sets.
You have any target red Tigers from 2014....if so would be interested
Detroit Tigers Set Collector
Justin Verlander Miguel Cabrera Al Kaline Ty Cobb

(03-02-2014, 09:21 PM)ringers1993 Wrote: You have any target red Tigers from 2014....if so would be interested
Sorry, not at this time. I'll keep you in mind though.
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Besides my LCS I usually go to Target or Meijers. It's always nice at Meijers on the weeks that they do their mperks with the 15% of general merchandise, I always spend a little extra on cards then.

Oh man! I used to live in Michigan and I love Meijers! Used to get off from the factory at 2 a.m. and go across the street and cash my check. That's a nice way to buy cards. I was just so surprised at how much more the cards were at Toys 'R' Us. Will not be buying any there it was so ridiculous and they didn't even have that large of a selection or deep stock.
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Yeah they are more expensive at Toys r us but I've noticed that the purple ones from there seem to book a little bit higher.

(03-02-2014, 11:04 PM)sfreinker Wrote: Oh man! I used to live in Michigan and I love Meijers! Used to get off from the factory at 2 a.m. and go across the street and cash my check. That's a nice way to buy cards. I was just so surprised at how much more the cards were at Toys 'R' Us. Will not be buying any there it was so ridiculous and they didn't even have that large of a selection or deep stock.
WalMart has the Blue borders, Target has the Red borders and Toys R Us has the Purple borders.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!