`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
OT: A stupid read for your viewing pleasure

RE: OT: A stupid read for your viewing pleasure
(03-02-2014, 07:01 PM)ugameck Wrote: It's probably you. You probably forgot you had the cards and the website. Wink

Good luck! Take up shez's offer - he's got Internet privileges like the NSA.
haha I made sure to contact him

And its funny you say that because I did find a site I made a while back...I forgot I made it lol
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS
Wink 
(03-02-2014, 07:01 PM)ugameck Wrote: It's probably you. You probably forgot you had the cards and the website. Wink

Now that was funny Got a giggle out of that!! Good luck on finding it

AIM.... LMAO... silly AOL users.
#1 on the PSA Registry Marino Master set
* Always buying ANY reasonably priced Marino card(s) I don't already have *
-- WANT LIST LINK --

I'm sure if you ran a search on whois or something similar you can turn up a name.

try this

http://namechk.com/

That's not entirely true, I Have more Wink
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(03-02-2014, 02:42 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Since my gf seems to have the rights to the TV all weekend I got bored and started to search Google for some cards for the hoard. I sometimes find random forums that have members with some stuff in their trade threads. And I came across a personal site where the dude had an entire Colbert collection for trade that had a 1/1 in it. I went to his home page and found an email. Went onto my email and asked him if he still had the collection and so on....and then got that alert saying it is no longer a registered account...sweet...the only other form of contact on his site was an AIM account...so im guessing that site has been out of order for some time now lol. Now im just hoping that card pops up somewhere some day.
There is someone on photobucket that has a jason taylor 1/1 plate I need but I cant get ahold on them. Its so frustrating to say the least.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(03-05-2014, 02:31 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: There is someone on photobucket that has a jason taylor 1/1 plate I need but I cant get ahold on them. Its so frustrating to say the least.
There are a handful of cards on PB I want...ive left comments but have never heard back
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS