`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
OT: A stupid read for your viewing pleasure

OT: A stupid read for your viewing pleasure
Since my gf seems to have the rights to the TV all weekend I got bored and started to search Google for some cards for the hoard. I sometimes find random forums that have members with some stuff in their trade threads. And I came across a personal site where the dude had an entire Colbert collection for trade that had a 1/1 in it. I went to his home page and found an email. Went onto my email and asked him if he still had the collection and so on....and then got that alert saying it is no longer a registered account...sweet...the only other form of contact on his site was an AIM account...so im guessing that site has been out of order for some time now lol. Now im just hoping that card pops up somewhere some day.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

RE: OT: A stupid read for your viewing pleasure
Google the user name and see if you can find anything recent?
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(03-02-2014, 02:52 PM)branesergen Wrote: Google the user name and see if you can find anything recent?
It wasn't on a forum. It was a personally made site that just showed off their collection's and their stuff for trade. It was buried deep in the google web search so I don't think the person has made any changes to that site in some time. Im guessing they are on some type of forum somehow.

(03-02-2014, 02:52 PM)branesergen Wrote: Google the user name and see if you can find anything recent?
+1
Try searching for his AIM user name, or the e-mail without the @domain. Maybe he's created an account somewhere with the same info and you could get a result from forums or something
[Image: 2yxmaPs.png]
Sig courtesy of jbel4331

Mostly collecting NYG, Ray Lewis and Kobe Bryant

best of luck man I hope you find it

(03-02-2014, 03:09 PM)chads-cards Wrote: It wasn't on a forum. It was a personally made site that just showed off their collection's and their stuff for trade. It was buried deep in the google web search so I don't think the person has made any changes to that site in some time. Im guessing they are on some type of forum somehow.
PM me the link, and I'll see what I can do

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

Yeah im going to start to search some stuff and see if anything comes up. Im not a very good internet detective. Shez I sent you a PM. Thanks!

(03-02-2014, 03:11 PM)Stanton Wrote: +1
Try searching for his AIM user name, or the e-mail without the @domain. Maybe he's created an account somewhere with the same info and you could get a result from forums or something
That's what I meant - Like me for example - Branesergen is my name everywhere - Even back in 05 when I had my website. This guy could be the same way.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Yeah I did that so far, came up with a SCF account that has not been active since 2006

It's probably you. You probably forgot you had the cards and the website. Wink

Good luck! Take up shez's offer - he's got Internet privileges like the NSA.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]