`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lots more 13-14 Prizm rack packs

Lots more 13-14 Prizm rack packs
If you haven't noticed by my other threads I have been buying up the 13-14 Prizm rack packs whenever I can find them in store. Last night I went to a Walmart about 30 minutes away and they had 6 racks, so I bought them all. I opened them last night and was rather disappointed as I didn't get any big names or autos. Today I had to run some errands and went to the Walmart that is about 30 minutes away in the opposite direction of the other one, and they had 5 racks. I debated about buying them since the ones I got yesterday were less than stellar but I am a card addict so I bought all 5 anyways. I did MUCH MUCH better today. Today's big hits included a Green Prizm of Michael Carter-Williams and a Red/White/Blue Mosaic of Trey Burke, plus lots of other prizms of big names like Julius Erving, Dwayne Wade, and Kareem Abdul Jabbar. Here is a rundown of both yesterday's and today's packs (as I already mixed them together to make it easier to add the extras to ORG).

Key RCs: Ben McLemore, Michael Carter-Williams,
Post Season: Andre Drummond
Guard Duty: James Harden

Blue Prizms: Zach Randolph, Harrison Barnes, Ben Gordon, Jeff Teague, Eric Maynor, Dwayne Wade, OJ Mayo, Paul Pierce, Joe Johnson, Clyde Drexler, Jerry West, Ryan Kelly

Green Prizms: Tyreke Evans, Nikola Vucevic, Marc Gasol, Amare Stoudemire, Brook Lopez, John Jenkins, Marcus Thornton, Julius Erving, Cody Zeller, Michael Carter-Williams

Red/White/Blue Mosaics: Ben Gordon, Jimmer Fredette, Kenyon Martin, Markieff Morris, Paul Pierce, Steve Blake, Derrick Favors, Marcin Gortat, Evan Turner, Dion Waiters, Derrick Rose, Robert Sacre, Tyreke Evans, Dwight Howard, Nikola Vucevic x2, George Hill, Deron Williams, Jameer Nelson, Tony Allen, Iman Shumpert, Roy Hibbert, Sean Elliott, Dan Majerle, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Shawn Kemp, Isiah Thomas, Mark Jackson, Shabazz Muhammad, Cody Zeller, Shane Larkin, Trey Burke, Peyton Siva

I'm starting to wish I hadn't traded away some of the nicer Red/White/Blue Mosaics that I got before, as I am really liking them the more I open and am thinking about putting the set together. Hurry up and make some trade offers on the ones I have listed so that I trade more away which will keep me from trying to put that set together.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

RE: Lots more 13-14 Prizm rack packs
WOW!!! Nice, I love that set as well. Yeah, the RWB Mosaics are awesome...I have a bunch if you need some to complete your set.

I can say the same, debating on whether to try for the complete set or test on the market (mosaics) I would have loved to pull MCW green and burke RWB. Great pulls! PM me on your choice, and either you or I can get the set together (opened 20+ rack packs)
I collect Penny (Anfernee) Hardaway, and my son collects Ty Lawson. Please let me know if you have anything rare of either player.

Photo Bucket = http://s1326.photobucket.com/user/bryandwells/library/

Nice rips
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK