`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LCS has a Jordan error...help?

LCS has a Jordan error...help?
My LCS found a Jordan error in a store he bought out and I wanted to see if maybe you knew anything about it or what I should pay.

Apparently a couple years ago he bought out the other card store in town. This card was in the collection. According to the original owner, it was left by someone at the store on consignment, then the guy never came back.

It is an 88-89 fleer sticker. Jordan front, Patrick Ewing back (inverted). Up to this point, I've heard of a Ewing FRONT with the Jordan BACK, but not the other way around. That being said, I don't usually do 80s basketball.

The original shop owner told my LCS that they had contacted fleer, and they were unaware of any that were released to the public.

I do have some pics, but I'm posting from my phone currently.
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: LCS has a Jordan error...help?
Just the opposite for me. I have the MJ/Ewing inverted back...but never heard of the Ewing/MJ back...

Last I saw sell on ebay was a couple years ago!

But also be aware of looking really close for fakes. Seen several (but years ago). where two cards were unstuck, then stuck back together. Luckily, I know mine was pack pulled by myself!
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/