`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gauging interest on another 20 Day BGS group submission

RE: Gauging interest on another 20 Day BGS group submission
(03-01-2014, 04:42 PM)aviat0rshades Wrote: I'll have to see how many I have....actually...I'll have to see how much money I have available ha ha

My sentiments exactly!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

I would try it, never got cards graded before. Kinda scared of the turn out, and even more scared of wanting my PC graded. could get pretty costly. I will send in 10 cards for the $80
I collect Penny (Anfernee) Hardaway, and my son collects Ty Lawson. Please let me know if you have anything rare of either player.

Photo Bucket = http://s1326.photobucket.com/user/bryandwells/library/

(03-08-2014, 04:41 AM)bryandwells1 Wrote: I would try it, never got cards graded before. Kinda scared of the turn out, and even more scared of wanting my PC graded. could get pretty costly. I will send in 10 cards for the $80
I was the same way when I did my first submission. I only did 11 cards and I was super nervous. I have since become addicted Smile I have found, at least with myself, that I am more critical of my cards than the grading services are. Cards I hesitated to send in because they had 1-2 flaw came back BGS 8.5-9s. For your first submission I suggest only selecting cards that look extremely perfect and see how you do on that. Get a gauge on your skills of picking out cards and go from there. Good Luck!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

If another one of these comes up. I am in.

I think I'm going to shoot for May to do another one. I have a work trip again in early May so I would like to do one after that.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

Perfect! I am excited to try a group submission.
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

Hey Jason, I just called Beckett grading regarding regrading a sub-grade. They said it requires cracking the case for $3 and they just going to grade just surface and leave the other subgrades as is. Is that too complicated fro the next submission? Not sure you have done that before.

Yes, I am in for the next one.

(03-25-2014, 04:53 PM)johngt007 Wrote: Hey Jason, I just called Beckett grading regarding regrading a sub-grade. They said it requires cracking the case for $3 and they just going to grade just surface and leave the other subgrades as is. Is that too complicated fro the next submission? Not sure you have done that before.
I have not done that before so I'm not sure how it would work in the group format.
(04-14-2014, 05:18 PM)jctone Wrote: Yes, I am in for the next one.
I will be posting up a thread for a 20 day submission soon. Stay posted!
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

I am in!!!!
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]