`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some PC stuff

RE: Some PC stuff
(03-02-2014, 12:47 PM)vgqv Wrote: They were busting 10 boxes of Exquisite? Wow, I can't stop hearing that "cha-ching" noise in my head. Do you remember seeing any notable cards from that break? Yeah, I remember there was a lot of hype surrounding Gerald Green during/after the '05 draft. He was drafted out of HS too, I think? Cool story man. I have those same random memories over the years from buying/hanging out at my then 2 LCS's. Always amazed me when I saw random ppl come in and bust hi-end product and I was just trying to save up loot to bust a box of something affordable or cave-in and buy some packs.
It's kind of hard to remember but I think they pulled a couple Kobe autos and maybe a Jordan. Back then they didn't sell for as much as they do now (well Kobe didn't). They were busting the packs with the excitement that someone would get after busting 1990-91 Hoops, lol. It was no big deal to either of them. I think her grandson was looking for a particular player though. Can't remember who.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

RE: Some PC stuff
(03-01-2014, 07:59 PM)crimedawg47 Wrote: He could put a little more effort into a lot of things lol. .
Exactly what I was going to say.

Very cool cards Kenarm.
[Image: 15d2r7p.jpg]