`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I lost $1,000 on my 2013-14 Panini Gold Standard Case Break

RE: I lost $1,000 on my 2013-14 Panini Gold Standard Case Break
(03-04-2014, 12:44 AM)TBarn291 Wrote: I have had tons of horrible breaks from products coming from Topps and UpperDeck. I remember paying over $100 for boxes like Chrome and EX in the late 90s, and never coming close to reaching that value in product. Personally I like a lot of the designs Panini has been using, my biggest complaint is the pricing, I wish the products were a little more affordable. Were products from other companies more affordable 2000-2010?
Thanks TBarn291 for the contribution brother - every dollar counts!

I am still a Panini fan....I actually have a case of Panini Titanium basketball coming this week - so hopefully my luck with them turns around soon!

I always expect to lose money on a break....this one just seemed more "extreme" than others in the past. If I can get back say 65-70% of my money but get to keep a card or two for myself I am happy. In this case to be out $1,000 and have nothing solid for my PC - that just seemed a little harsh!

We will see how round 2 goes with Panini this week!

[Image: Zg60sg4.png]

Ouch sorry !
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Good luck on the titanium, some good looking cards in there. That would be awesome if you could do another breakdown and post scans of the hits.
Good luck on the titanium, some good looking cards in there.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(03-05-2014, 08:58 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: Good luck on the titanium, some good looking cards in there. That would be awesome if you could do another breakdown and post scans of the hits.
Good luck on the titanium, some good looking cards in there.
Thanks...and that is my plan...once I break the case I will post pictures and video of the hits....then when I sell the singles I will have a follow up post of the results.

Glad to know someone enjoys the process!

Ed
Twitter @HomePlateCards
www.ForLoveofHomePlate.com
[Image: Zg60sg4.png]