Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Basketball break

Basketball break
3 prizm, 2 timeless treasure, 2 elite
Didn't add base if you need something let me know, oh I got a black Dominance out the prizm of Damian Lillard 1 of 1 and carter Williams auto out elite, timeless treasure not so hot but all for trade

Kobe or Orlando Johnson but be real if you are trying to trade me Orlando his cards ain't going for much

RE: Basketball break
Did you hit any Cavs or Clippers? I have an Orlando Johnson Immaculate Premium Patches, and just pulled his auto out of signatures.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

Not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(03-01-2014, 09:02 AM)TBarn291 Wrote: Did you hit any Cavs or Clippers? I have an Orlando Johnson Immaculate Premium Patches, and just pulled his auto out of signatures.
Let me check

That Lillard is a pretty nasty hit. Should get you at least 75% of your money back!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Lillard 1/1, I would be pretty ecstatic! and a MCW auto! way to go!
I collect Penny (Anfernee) Hardaway, and my son collects Ty Lawson. Please let me know if you have anything rare of either player.

Photo Bucket = http://s1326.photobucket.com/user/bryandwells/library/

check me for the carter williams buddy
http://www.ebay.com/usr/ibuyselltradecards

*Instagram - IBuySellTradeCards

~If i COMMENT on your post then I'm Interested in what you have~

"NOTHING quality is cheap"

~Jordan, Bron, Kobes, HOFer Autos, Star Autos, Chrome Prospects, HOF/Star Rookies~

~EVERYTHING always has a price~