`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Birthday pickups

Birthday pickups
So, along with a few blasters and packs, I bought a few singles on eBay with my birthday money this past week, along with using the refund from ZeroDave. Anyhow, I think I got some pretty cool cards!

Two for my 2012 Jordy Nelson Topps/Topps Chrome non-1/1 rainbow , the Black and the Gold Topps (just need the pink regular topps now!!):

Some Jordy autos, 2013 Museum Copper, Exquisite dual jersey auto with Brian Brohm, and 2012 Gridiron Signatures:

Then, picked up an Eddie Lacy/Johnathan Franklin dual jersey auto Bowman Sterling:

And last but not least, a 2004 Favre Donruss Elite jersey:

RE: Birthday pickups
Very nice!
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

Good stuff, man! Love that dual and all the Jordys
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

Very nice! Happy B-Day!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Awesome pickups! Good luck on finishing your rainbows.

You know, I think I'm insane. I looked at how many Topps cards I have for Jordy for last year, and barring 1/1s (which I don't expect to get), I have an overwhelming majority of all of the sets.... I would need several for Inception, a few from Supreme, and three or four from Magic and Prime, and I'd have all Topps non 1/1s from last year! Is it crazy to think that I could have a rainbow of all Topps sets from last year?? I did notice I still need the orange from regular Topps too, so I need 2 to finish regular Topps.

Sweet adds! Love the Nelsons!
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

Nice ! Happy Birthday!! LOL Mine happens to be today, but I have to wait till tomorrow for my present: The Endymion Ball and a Carrie Underwood concert
[Image: 0a0d6456-0c97-44b9-873b-79f839312664_zpstsdq3axa.jpg]