`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Any Cowboys or Volunteers fans interested in this Jason Witten I just pulled?

RE: Any Cowboys or Volunteers fans interested in this Jason Witten I just pulled?
(03-05-2014, 01:24 PM)rentzington Wrote: the one near me is super slow to get stock in, but im surprised i havent seen these at all...oh well gotta keep checking
Stay after it, my man!

RE: Any Cowboys or Volunteers fans interested in this Jason Witten I just pulled?
Thursday bump!

(03-05-2014, 01:32 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Stay after it, my man!
Found em!! Got two of the 3 was kinda meh

(03-06-2014, 08:15 PM)rentzington Wrote: Found em!! Got two of the 3 was kinda meh
Whaju get?

I sent your package out today BTW

(03-06-2014, 08:22 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Whaju get?

I sent your package out today BTW
Best thing was a /99 ej Manuel relic. I'll try and get a post up this weekend.

And thanks got the message, glad to add a fielder auto now that he plays for the right team Smile

(03-06-2014, 08:41 PM)rentzington Wrote: Best thing was a /99 ej Manuel relic. I'll try and get a post up this weekend.

And thanks got the message, glad to add a fielder auto now that he plays for the right team Smile
The Fielder is really nice ... I don't grade cards but if I did that would be one of them. I think these autos were sent out as redemption replacements and were not in packs.

Enjoy!

Who wants it?

Monday bump

Tuesday bump ... who wants it!

Nice card
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK