`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What are you all chasing now?

What are you all chasing now?
I haven’t been on here for a while, but before I left just as the NFL season started, RG3, Doug Martin, Alfred Morris, Trent Richardson, etc. from the 2012 class were still hot… so what’s the new hotness?? It’s a shame these guys tanked during the season.
Always looking for Russell Wilson RC Autos, Andrew Luck RC Autos, Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, Michael Jordan

RE: What are you all chasing now?
(02-26-2014, 04:04 PM)philc80 Wrote: I haven’t been on here for a while, but before I left just as the NFL season started, RG3, Doug Martin, Alfred Morris, Trent Richardson, etc. from the 2012 class were still hot… so what’s the new hotness?? It’s a shame these guys tanked during the season.
Still looking for Barry Sanders inserts I don't have in PC . Always looking for T.J. Ducketts that I don't have . (Should be in wants in org) .Vintage Lions prior to 1973.No rookies in 2013 , Luck, Cousins ,Wilson in 2012 if the trade is right.
Photobucket

I guess it's safe to say Foles picked up some steam this year too. It's fascinating to hear how peoples interests shift the second a player nosedives.

Superynaldo I noticed was a HUGE RG3 fan/collector and seems to have gone the opposite direction.
Always looking for Russell Wilson RC Autos, Andrew Luck RC Autos, Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, Michael Jordan

(02-26-2014, 04:34 PM)philc80 Wrote: I guess it's safe to say Foles picked up some steam this year too. It's fascinating to hear how peoples interests shift the second a player nosedives.

Superynaldo I noticed was a HUGE RG3 fan/collector and seems to have gone the opposite direction.
You're right on Foles. Interesting that he and Cousins were together as freshman at Michigan State. Could be that both will be NFL starting QBs in the future.
Photobucket

I'm still working on some key sets from 2012, since 2013 was a bust. Trying to put together a BGS 9.5 set of Certified Freshman Fabric Gold autos from 2012.

I still collect the RG III and Morris cards, just at a much better price. That team will get back on track.

I picked up a lot of Foles and Osweiler autos during the 2012 cheap. They've help fund other 2012 pickups.

Personally, I think there are too many products that look about the same now. I'll do a set I like and I will do an on card auto set. That's it for me.

2013 has been such a fun year to bust wax. I have never broke this much. Awesome boxes to be had for insanely low prices. Strata for $45. Rookies & Stars for $55. spx for $57.

I just got back into the hobby after being out since '08. I'm after the 1999 Edge again!

Was surprised that I could pick up quality g/u and/or au product of guys like Carson Palmer, Tomlinson, Shockey, etc. Then I realized L.T.'s been out for three years and that's when he was on the Jets' roster!

Redemptions.....forever chasing redemptions.
ryangmillard

Still chasing RGIII, just trying to focus on rookie year stuff at the ,moment or pretty much anyone that catches my eye, haha

Them Reggies!! Although this new Detroit fan club is jacking them from me! lol
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10