`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad news for my higher end traders...

Bad news for my higher end traders...
So I keep my cards in a fire resistant safe, in case of a fire. It's not really something that would prevent theft I don't think. Though it does weight a butt load. Anyways, I went to get into it last night and the electronic key pad won't work. Most blogs suggest swapping out the batteries (duh). So I tired that and no dice. I called customer support and they are going to send me a new battery pack for the safe. I hope like hell that this works. That being said the part is coming from New York so it's a couple weeks out. I keep not only my PC items in the safe but also my high end traders. So while everything is safe and sound I can't trade anything on my tradelist that has a BV of $40 or more Confusedmash:

I know I was in trade talks with a few people that included a few of these so I'm sorry but I will have to suspend trade talks.

That being said, I'd love to keep making deals for all the other cards in my org so keep the offers coming. I will let everyone know when my better cards are available again.

:rant:
Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc
Bucket: http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/h...or%20Sale/

RE: Bad news for my higher end traders...
I am sorry to laugh, but HAHAHAHAHA! Tongue Just kidding! Rough news, Mark. I do hope that you are able to get this worked out soon so that you can get back into the swing of things. I look forward to getting another one in the books. Best wishes!

Randi

(02-26-2014, 03:02 PM)rayeates Wrote: I am sorry to laugh, but HAHAHAHAHA! Tongue Just kidding! Rough news, Mark. I do hope that you are able to get this worked out soon so that you can get back into the swing of things. I look forward to getting another one in the books. Best wishes!

Randi
Haha I find it ironically funny.

I'm glad you were the first to respond lol. I also find it funny because I had a beat on two halak cards from 10/11 cup cards but now I won't be able to trade for them because my lafleur autos are in the safe.

Doh
Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc

Nothing a good blowtorch won't take care of Big Grin

Sorry to hear about that. Hopefully you can get everything fixed soon.
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

man that sucksss!!! Good luck getting it opened. I too keep all my higher end traders as well as important stuff i own in a fire resistant safe just in case our house sets on fire lol but luckily ours is the key version and we always keep one in it because im not worried about it being stolen and have another put away just in case.

get the guys from storage wars to open it, they can open anything...sorry for your luck..

(02-26-2014, 03:06 PM)chemainus Wrote: Haha I find it ironically funny.

I'm glad you were the first to respond lol. I also find it funny because I had a beat on two halak cards from 10/11 cup cards but now I won't be able to trade for them because my lafleur autos are in the safe.

Doh
I'll be over as soon as I can! My strength and cunning can get into nearly anything. Hehe! I hope that this gets resolved quickly and your trading can get back into the fold... especially for those Halak that I need!

Randi

(02-27-2014, 08:04 PM)rayeates Wrote: I'll be over as soon as I can! My strength and cunning can get into nearly anything. Hehe! I hope that this gets resolved quickly and your trading can get back into the fold... especially for those Halak that I need!

Randi
LoL I'm hoping that the safe will still function when this is all said and done...

hope you get your cards back safe!
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)