Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Anyone remember the old Championship Baseball packages? Pic inside

RE: Anyone remember the old Championship Baseball packages? Pic inside
I'm just hoping I pull some decent cards and they aren't stuck together! lol

(02-27-2014, 10:46 AM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: The rarer inserts usually go for a lot more than BV on secondary sites. So, yeah, can't really go by BV on the inserts. Research them all before you go to sell them.
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

Pulling Mickey Morandini, Albert Belle, Shawon Dunston, Tony Pena, Sandy Alomar Jr., Ricky Ledee, Ramon Martinez, and so on. Memories of the early days. Not to forget John Kruk, Kevin Millwood and many more. For $18 is a turn back the clock well worth it. Enjoy and hope to see scans.

So disappointing...nothing worth posting. Would have gotten better cards by one of the repack boxes from Target that has 200 cards.

Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

im sorry man, i know it sucks not hitting anything but you know it was still fun! i had same thing happen to me on a similar box i found at a closeout store a year or so ago, cards were terrible but thats why those rare inserts sell for big bucks cause its impossible to find them
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

Thanks man, I may have pulled my moneys worth but I have not loaded them to my org yet.

(03-11-2014, 02:44 AM)rybowski97 Wrote: im sorry man, i know it sucks not hitting anything but you know it was still fun! i had same thing happen to me on a similar box i found at a closeout store a year or so ago, cards were terrible but thats why those rare inserts sell for big bucks cause its impossible to find them