`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Be home soon!

RE: Be home soon!
Glad to hear your safe & sound, welcome home!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

(02-26-2014, 03:35 PM)photowiz1 Wrote: Welcome back brother and go Braves!! You live in the Atlanta area? Im in Gwinnett.
I am from Hayesville NC, about two hours north of ATL. I am stationed out of Oak Harbor WA. I am transferring to Lemoore Cali.
I should be home the 8th been gone since 21 July. Long deployment this time.

I'm a lifelong Braves fan myself but since your coming back from a deployment I will give you a shot at a couple of my Braves autos.

[Image: IMG_0056_zps2158253e.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0101_zpsa290897b.jpg]
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

(02-28-2014, 10:14 AM)Odyssey Wrote: I'm a lifelong Braves fan myself but since your coming back from a deployment I will give you a shot at a couple of my Braves autos.

[Image: IMG_0056_zps2158253e.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0101_zpsa290897b.jpg]
Awesome and thank you! I have tons of boxes to open so I will have lots of trade bait. Love the Kimbrel.

Congrats getting back home... Ive been deployed now for about 2 months June cannot get here quick enough... Take care
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

(02-28-2014, 03:04 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: Congrats getting back home... Ive been deployed now for about 2 months June cannot get here quick enough... Take care
I hope it moves faster than it did for me! Second cruise on the Truman and shitty ports this time. So where you deployed?

Currently in Afghanistan... All i can say is some days are faster than others. Some days feels like minutes and others feel like weeks. All i know is im ready for it to be over and get back home!!!
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

Glad your coming home and welcome back! Will look forward to some trades after you break all your boxes!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

I'll save some cards for you, welcome back/home
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(03-01-2014, 10:31 AM)rad_1205 Wrote: Currently in Afghanistan... All i can say is some days are faster than others. Some days feels like minutes and others feel like weeks. All i know is im ready for it to be over and get back home!!!
I am chillin in Bahrain for a few days waiting on a flight back to the states. I watch the carrier pull out this morning was so stoked about transferring. How long you going to be out there? Tell me some players you are looking for and I will set some aside.
(03-01-2014, 11:27 PM)elberson Wrote: I'll save some cards for you, welcome back/home
That would be awesome!
(03-01-2014, 12:40 PM)demondukk Wrote: Glad your coming home and welcome back! Will look forward to some trades after you break all your boxes!
I can't wait to open the boxes. The topps mini box is the one I am looking forward to opening the most. My little girl claims all the mini cards I get lol.