`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
1996-97 topps series 2 hobby

1996-97 topps series 2 hobby
Was at lcs and decided to go old school since i think new basketball products suck. tried a box of 96-97 topps series 2, he had them priced wrong at 45 which is good with me!
Hits-----
Michael Jordan ----4 base cards
Kobe Bryant ---3 rookies all very nice
Nash, Iverson --4 each
Shaq, hardaway, marbury nba at 50
Lew alcindor finest reprint
penny hardway mystery finest
jason kidd mystery finest borderless!!!!
JOHN STOCKSON FINEST REPRINT REFRACTOR!!!! VERY NICE CARD

i was very happy with this break, this was probably the most fun i have ever had busting basketall A+. this may be the only wax basketball box i opened where i could sell the hits and get my money back.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

RE: 1996-97 topps series 2 hobby
This has always been a good old-school box to bust. Multiple Kobe RCs (I hit 4 in my last box) and usually at least one nice insert (I previously hit a mystery borderless refractor of Clyde Drexler). They run about $60 now, used to run $50, but if you can low-ball bid and steal one on the 'bay it is definitely a great purchase. Good stuff!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

congrats man. now i see a box of this in my future.

nice refractor
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK