`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want to See my Pack Pulled 1/1 of a certain young Dodger Star? UPDATE WITH QUESTION?

Want to See my Pack Pulled 1/1 of a certain young Dodger Star? UPDATE WITH QUESTION?
PLEASE SEE MY POST AT THE CURRENT END OF THIS THREAD FOR A QUESTION ABOUT BOX PRICING BETWEEN THE USA AND CANADA....MAY INFLUENCE WHAT I WILL DO WITH THIS 1/1 PLATE. THANKS---RYAN

Was in the neighbourhood of my LCS so stopped in for some pages, and for the heck of it picked up a box of 2013 Pro Debut hoping to finish off my base set and pick up some trade bait hits. Disappointingly Topps put almost the exact same base cards in this box as the one I picked up last summer, and the autos and game used weren't earth shattering either. But this little baby was in there...

[Image: puig001.jpg] [Image: puig002.jpg]

I checked out sold listings on the bay and thought the resale value would have been a little higher. Topps plates seem to go for $100-$125 and non Topps plates significantly less. Haven't decided what to do with it yet.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

RE: Want to See my Pack Pulled 1/1 of a certain young Dodger Star?
Nice pull congrats.

Awesome pull! I'd wait a few weeks and see how spring training is going. He might be on fire, heating up the price point. Good luck.......
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Great pull, Ryan. Congrats!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Very nice..
Keyboard is wet now..thanks!!
[Image: 2845418394_542d29c67d.jpg]

That's a fun pull. Nice work.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Nice pull sadly I think the recent sold prices reflect the fact that the printing plate craze is starting to wind down as people start to realize just how many are out there. Sure each one is 1/1 but when you have 4 different plates per card and consider how many cards each player has a year over all the different products they as a whole aren't that rare. Reminds me a lot of when patch cards were first introduced into the hobby and now look at them. Most go for a couple bucks each if your lucky.

Thanks guys, have decided to bring it with me to the Toronto Expo in early May and see what I can get for it in trade or sale there in person. If nothing comes of it I'm going to open it up for trades here.

Reason for this....if you were to walk into an LCS in the States what does a hobby box cost? I know what I have to pay here and have a sneaking suspicion it is much larger than south of the border. So what does a Topps flagship, Heritage, GQ/AG box cost in the good old USA? Here Jumbo of Topps Flagship $129-149, Hobby of others $99-119.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

RE: Want to See my Pack Pulled 1/1 of a certain young Dodger Star? UPDATE WITH QUESTION?
Sick pull!!!

RE: Want to See my Pack Pulled 1/1 of a certain young Dodger Star? UPDATE WITH QUESTION?
Congrats!