`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just returned to trading, have a question?

Just returned to trading, have a question?
Wanted to get back into trading on the website and have evtered some cards into my organizer and marked them for trade. But my question is, if I don't have an OPG subscription is it still possible to trade here on the website, if so what do I need to do to differently than if I had the OPG. I have a magazine subscription so I know the prices of the cards, any info is helpful, thank you.
[Image: Untitled-1copy.jpg]
Derek Jeter Card Count: 3,981 Total Cards, 1,998 Unique Cards and 332 Graded Cards. I Will trade anything I have for any Derek Jeter cards

RE: Just returned to trading, have a question?
If the other person has it they can tell you what the value is or if it's close...I had to do that on a trade the other day...I could see the pricing where they couldn't.
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

You can still trade, but you will find out that the magazine doesn't always match the OPG, as the OPG is updated much more frequently. Also, Beckett seems to be dropping more and more pricing info from the magazines, so there are plenty of cards that you can't look up the price for unless you get online pricing. I was in the same boat as you, as I used to have the magazine subscriptions. As I started to trade more often, I ended up not renewing my magazine subscriptions and just getting the OPG subscriptions (as it makes trading much easier). Usually if the person you are trading with has OPG pricing they will gladly let you know the total prices.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Thank you for all of the insight and help
[Image: Untitled-1copy.jpg]
Derek Jeter Card Count: 3,981 Total Cards, 1,998 Unique Cards and 332 Graded Cards. I Will trade anything I have for any Derek Jeter cards

Welcome back. One more thing to add. The standard for cards is NrMint unless graded. To facilitate more trading, you should set this as your default condition.
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]