Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Panini customer support comes through again
Smile 
Panini customer support comes through again
I think you guys all remember when I got that Lacy Contenders variation Playoff ticket without the auto a while back, right? Well, I had sent it in to Panini a little while back as they said they'd be able to get me a signed copy. Well, that signed copy came in today Smile

Now, I know I already had the card (although without the auto), but now that I have a signed copy it's officially awesome! LOL Made my Friday to get that today!

RE: Panini customer support comes through again
Fantastic card congrats

Now that is a nice card. I am glad they came through for you. I sent my 1st ever redemption card out beginning of the month. It should be back by June. I can't wait.
Quinton Patton's GU and Autos

Was this on the Blank one you got? I think I remember that! So sweet they came through!! Congrats!
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

(02-21-2014, 02:47 PM)pudge27t Wrote: Was this on the Blank one you got? I think I remember that! So sweet they came through!! Congrats!
Yeah, same one Smile The # is different (I sent in 64, they sent back 66), but that doesn't bother me in the slightest!

[Image: like_zps278d3079.jpg]

And I am still waiting on my Stevan Ridleys and Rueben Randles
[Image: 0a0d6456-0c97-44b9-873b-79f839312664_zpstsdq3axa.jpg]

Congrats on the great customer service, rare today. Also congrats again on the pull.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

That's awesome you got such a quick turn around...and that is one nice looking card!