`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: Which?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
2nd 2014 Jumbo
22.58%
7 22.58%
2013 Draft/BC/TC - Which?
77.42%
24 77.42%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinion Poll

Opinion Poll
One saturday a month my LCS has a get together where a bunch of guys bring their stuff, trade, break boxes etc... I'm pretty committed to breaking a 2014 Jumbo box, should I do a second or go for a box of 2013 Bowman Draft? I like the Bowman products a little better and like the idea of getting a few nice cards of the next wave of stars.
[Image: XjsuPlx.jpg]

RE: Opinion Poll
I would say the bowman chrome
(sig courtesy of jbel4331)
[Image: sdh5p0.png]
Sets
2013 Bowman Inception Base Auto - 56/62 -90.3%
2011 Topps Cognac Diamond Anniversary(Series 1 & 2) - 383/709 -54%
2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary (Series 1 & 2) - 371/709 -52.3%
2014 Topps 1989 Die Cuts - 119/150 - 79.3%

I would say Bowman Draft.

Draft or Topps Chrome
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

Topps Chrome has two auto's and last years has Puig, Machado, Myers etc.

I'd ship flagship all together and rip a jumbo of draft instead.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

I agree ... Topps base will be there forever, the draft stuff will dry up as soon as one of the guys gets hot (Meadows, Bryant, Frazier, etc.)

No jumbo draft to be had. Just retail boxes. I have a good feeling about a jumbo of 2014. I've ripped a ton of TC blaster boxes with some decent results, one was an all purple hot box with a Gyorko auto in it. I've been leaning toward the draft so I'll probably roll with that. Just wanted to hear opinions since I don't get on here much lately. Can't wait to have all my collection around and get out of school so I can start dealing again. Maybe I'll get my redemptions by June so I can throw those up for trade

I am slowly but surely becoming a chromie (I say Topps over Bowman)! Like RJ said....S1 has left the dock already...save a jumbo for when you are bored (unless the folks you will be trading with at the LCS are all buying jumbo's S1....might as well join the party!).

Hey man, sounds like fun to be had regardless of what you choose....
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Good call Joe. Maybe I'll see what they're pulling before I make the call. I'm basically hoping I can pull one nice Harper to add to my PC or some things I can use as trade bait. I'm still going for Machado's but I'm not a huge fan of his auto so I'm shifting more towards SP's and #'d cards for him. Everything else in my ORG is gonna be in pursuit of those guys. I have about 20-30 autos in gonna be moving come June so things could get spicy Smile