`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users with no posts

Users with no posts
This is basically my opinion regarding the past posts and conversations or rants about members with none or a low number of posts.
I really do not think that is conducive or a good representation to use as a guideline for how well or not a member is to cheat you or others when it comes to tradeing.
I have been a member of Beckett for over a decade and have never felt the need to come into forums and talk and discuss matters. (Mostly as I was also on other sites, as well as doing fantasy sports, checking email, facebook, Army email, classmates etc etc) Where does it all end with soo many outlets?
IMO someone can have 10 posts and be the best trader you ever met or someone else can be blowing wind up everyones ***** for years and just making opinions on every subject posted and not be a really great trader. (Always late, forgets to add cards, or makes excuses as being "too busy" and "forgot")
Feedback and reference checks are basically all you can do to protect yourself until you build the trader/trader relationship. The good thing I have noticed on Beckett is when you see the profile of a member, they may also be on other websites in which you can cross represent. Like I am not on here enough to have built and friendships or trader friends, but you can see my eBay profile and check my feedback as both a buyer and seller. I basically say give a newbie a chance, make them send first, if they screw you once shame on them, if they do it twice, shame on you. (And duh, obviously start with small inexpensive trades)
Mr. Mike