`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just a heads up....

just a heads up....
If any one has been scouring the 'bay and has seen the cards label panini china - very rare, I'll let you know that I have a feeling they're actually an asia-pacific release as i've picked up a few packs here in australia and will be picking up two boxes next fortnight (march 5th). They're very similar to the hoops release. The base cards do not have a white border and it is a 150 cards set with 20 rookies. the only parallel is a facsimile gold signature. the inserts are as follows - Above the rim, Board members, Class Action, Dreams, Hall of fame Heroes and Spark plugs - all but board members have a foil finish (board members has the insert name done in white as opposed to silver foil in hoops). There is also the championship card but that does not appear to be listed as part of the regular set and there are a total of two autographs to get - Kobe Bryant and Kevin Durant. I am bound to have some doubles Once i complete my set, so if any one needs any cards from this set, lmk, and i'll see what i have after the 5th. cheers

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

RE: just a heads up....
I am definitely interested in any Cavs, Clippers or Bill Waltons you get! Good luck, hope you hit a nice KD or Kobe auto!
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

I would always be up for a LeBron or Ben McLemore card, sir. Thanks! RJ

Tbarn, the odds for the kobe and durant autos are 2:600 packs - pretty much two sealed cases. 'bout the only Bill Walton will be in the hall of fame heroes set. RJcj - if i get doubles of lebron and mclemore, they're your's. Have something of the guys in my sig waiting!!!!
Going by ebay prices, most seem to be going at least double the basic hoops cards - which kind of makes sense as the international releases in the 90's worked out to between 1.5 to 2 x's that of the u.s releases. I have a feeling that the Above the rim cards will be either the same price as U.s or cheaper - probably cheaper as they are far easier to get (1:2).

Good luck man Smile If you get any Mason Plumlee or Wizards/Bullets let me know!
Bucket: http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/CJ81daman/library/?sort=3&page=0
Basketball: Austin Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Marcus Smart, Clint Capela, Washington Wizards
Soccer: Switzerland, Bayern Munich, Southampton, DC United

what do the boxes look like? Price per box? and where to buy that particular version??
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/

(02-21-2014, 02:27 PM)odditycards Wrote: what do the boxes look like? Price per box? and where to buy that particular version??
Not at all like the hoops product. I'm paying AU$70 per box and am getting it from the local newsagent here in Belconnen, Canberra. so my guess is... asia-pacific.