`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 Topps Jumbo from a card show today.

RE: 2014 Topps Jumbo from a card show today.
(02-16-2014, 09:37 PM)jtbooth04 Wrote: Nice break! I bought my first jumbo box yesterday at Sports Card Plus in San Antonio. Did you get any topps 75th buyback cards in your jumbo box?
Nice Sutton buyback (thumbnails don't work real well here...use photobucket or such when showing off your goodies). I love the 1970 set for some reason so that Channey is pretty cool also.

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(02-16-2014, 10:37 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Nice Sutton buyback (thumbnails don't work real well here...use photobucket or such when showing off your goodies). I love the 1970 set for some reason so that Channey is pretty cool also.
Thank you

I was talking with the shop owner and he stated that topps threw in a Mantle 75th buyback this year.

Really nice box! You rocked the parallels!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

The show was in East Windsor Connecticut and they have the show every third Sunday of the month. There were 35 dealers and 55 tables. Lots of stuff and I was there for 2 hours. "wife wasn't happy, don't worry she wasn't there" The jumbo box also had these two cards in it. Don't know what they are called and can't find a listing for them for 2014. Any idea of what they are would be helpful...... Thanks
[Image: 2014Topps1D_zps278c36d4.jpg]

Those are the buybacks. They are real 1978 i think cards with a topps 75th stamp. Excellent box! Congrats again!

2 Postseason SPs, Ripken Ring and a Tajuan AU? That's one heck of a box! Congrats!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics