Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
which would you rather have

which would you rather have
[Image: _3-3_zpsmxmv0ltd.jpeg]

[Image: T2eC16NHJFwFFZztRBzqBRmB9uJ60_3_zpshbmwfmw5.jpeg]

RE: which would you rather have
That is easy for me since I collect MJ. Since I already have an autoed card and Beckett cover of MJ, I would probably take the Lebron.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

The guy wants $560 for the 8x10 jordan. It comes with a jsa loa

The lebron is $500 and 16x20 with a uda cert

Are those prices high?

Personally, I'd rather the Jordan.

LeBron is great but he's not MJ.
[Image: 15d2r7p.jpg]

(02-15-2014, 02:20 PM)blackitalian Wrote: The guy wants $560 for the 8x10 jordan. It comes with a jsa loa

The lebron is $500 and 16x20 with a uda cert

Are those prices high?
I am not sure what the current market is, but I only paid $325 for an Autographed Beckett magazine by MJ that is PSA/DNA certified. That was probably 5 years ago.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Design wise - I like the LeBron better.
But at the end of the day, LeBron is not MJ.
Price wise - Both prices seem a bit high, IMO. Did you check to see the price differentials if you were to buy directly from Upper Deck? If not, I'd suggest you do a lil research first.
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

(02-15-2014, 05:51 PM)vgqv Wrote: Design wise - I like the LeBron better.
But at the end of the day, LeBron is not MJ.
Price wise - Both prices seem a bit high, IMO. Did you check to see the price differentials if you were to buy directly from Upper Deck? If not, I'd suggest you do a lil research first.
Ya if I buy from upper deck theyre like $300 more. I also heard that jordan rarely signs "best wishes" so I wonder if those carry a premium

Personnally I would much rather spend the money for a autographed card than the pictures or poster's, although I do want a signed jersey and basketball, but if I was to get one it would be Michael for sure.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

Definitely MJ, since Lebron's in the league still, I would think you have much higher odds of finding Lebron's auto more than Jordans. Just make sure it's authentic and not a reprint. Even though the Lebron is double the size, I like the fact that Jordan added "Best Wishes" to the auto.

I like Lebron but in reality he doesn't come close to MJ, so the prices of his auto shouldn't be that close to MJ, if that made any sense lol.
Mainly a Lakers Collector. Also collect RC's, Hall of Fame players, and current superstars. Big Kobe, and Jordan fan. Go Lake Show!

Lebron looks better. But for $60 more you cant beat MJ!
Prices seem high though
Collecting Clarence Weatherspoon