`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
My Packers PC - slideshow - Mailday 2/24

My Packers PC - slideshow - Mailday 2/24
So, I decided that the control to see a slideshow for pictures in photobucket made me decide that hosting my pics and posting them one at a time is silly. Anyhow, I spent most of the weekend scanning pictures, and will probably spend a few more days cropping and renaming the pictures that I scanned so that I can put them into photobucket and have a slideshow Smile

Anyhow, I have one player's cards fully scanned and put up on photobucket, Aaron Rodgers, and as I get more players put up, I'll update this post Smile These will be ALL of my cards... base, insert, #d, auto, jersey... everything. If you see one that is a bit fuzzy on the left hand side, that's a card that's in a binder, and the page was sitting a little higher on that side and it didn't scan perfectly. Also, if it has a serial number, I put the serial number in text above or beside the card.

So, Aaron Rodgers:

Next up will be Eddie Lacy and then Brett Favre, as I have time Smile
Here's Eddie Lacy. Favre will take a while, as I've got to organize them and crop a bunch of pages.

RE: My Packers PC - slideshow
Nice collection! Can't wait to see what else you have! Smile

Love that Lacy booklet & Rodgers auto!
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

Thanks guys Smile

Here are my Favres (so many of them that I put the better ones first, and the normal base are the later ones):

And Johnathan Franklin:

If I get some more time today or tomorrow, I'll continue with Nelson and Cobb.

Very nice...gotta stop beating me to some of those cards though! :p lol

Great collection sir!!
Photobucket

I just spent the last five minutes looking at the Favre one saying "Got it" and "Don't got it". That was seriously fun. Nice job.
[Image: BANNER_zpse7c3a158.jpg]

(02-11-2014, 09:53 PM)favrecollectors4 Wrote: I just spent the last five minutes looking at the Favre one saying "Got it" and "Don't got it". That was seriously fun. Nice job.
Well, at least I know I'm not the only one that does that LOL Smile

Continuing...
Jordy Nelson

Randall Cobb

Jermichael Finley - had a recent new, awesome addition, the first card: 2013 Prizm Gold! My first Prizm gold!! Smile

Clay Matthews - If you wait until the end and see the 2011 Rookies and Stars card, look closely and you'll see that the name is Clay Matthews, but it's actually AJ Hawk.... Not sure how to classify that one LOL

Nonsports PC - I threw these in since I was in process of scanning (and, it was easy to chop up the images). These are my PC cards for a couple of my favorite TV shows: Farscape (from the late 90's), the newer Battlestar Galactica, Game of Thrones, and one auto from Stargate Universe. Oh, and the Scarran card and the CZOP Sikuzo cards look like they were drawn on the card... well, that's because they WERE. Those aren't reproductions, those are actual hand drawn pieces of art! Smile

A few updates for today to blow up your browser Smile lol James Jones, AJ Hawk, Bart Starr, Casey Hayward, Charles Woodson, Donald Driver, Greg Jennings,
James Starks, Jerel Worth, Nick Perry and Ryan Grant. More to come later when I have time to crop the pictures.

James Jones

AJ Hawk

Bart Starr

Casey Hayward

Charles Woodson

Donald Driver

Greg Jennings

James Starks

Jerel Worthy

Nick Perry

Ryan Grant

ok, two adds today and one I can't believe I missed.

My two adds - Franklin case Contenders and Datone Jones Contenders:

And the one that I can't believe I didn't scan, my 2012 Jordy Nelson Prizm Pylon 1/1 Smile