`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help WTB/WTTF

Need help WTB/WTTF
Ok guys so I want to start the 48 Bowman baseball set but I am on a tight budget right now. So I want to start by offering up a 65 Steve Carlton (RC) PSA 5. I am looking for trade or something cheap to buy.

RE: Need help WTB/WTTF
Bump TTT............ Someone help me out please

(02-11-2014, 11:07 PM)bigdcardinals7 Wrote: Bump TTT............ Someone help me out please
Have only a couple of 49 Bowmans. 48 Bowman is hard to find.
I'd love to find something to trade for that Carlton though. (I have one in "authentic shape" at best as I painted on the front as a kid.)
Anything else you are collecting? I have a bit of vintage and a lot not listed in my org.
[Image: sig2_zps1ec2af91.jpg]

jtysver1 I collect vintage and would listen if you want to shoot me an offer for the carlton. I could always use trade bait to trade for the bowmans. What are the condition of the 49 bowmans? Do you have any scans? Let me know thanks

(02-13-2014, 12:06 AM)bigdcardinals7 Wrote: jtysver1 I collect vintage and would listen if you want to shoot me an offer for the carlton. I could always use trade bait to trade for the bowmans. What are the condition of the 49 bowmans? Do you have any scans? Let me know thanks
Johnny VanderMeer is Good condition,
Carl Furillo rookie would be Excellent except for a bump on the surface.
I wouldn't suggest these for trade bait.

Here is something that may work better.

59 Mathews ExMt
59 Ford VG
59 Dodgers Team VG unmarked
54 Bob Ross Nm or close to it.

[Image: various_zps05921ee4.jpeg]

Well I made a mistake on the Carlton it's in a PSA 6 not a 5 as I previously stated sorry about that. Jtysver sorry not really interested in those let me know if you have anything else thanks

(02-15-2014, 01:40 AM)bigdcardinals7 Wrote: Well I made a mistake on the Carlton it's in a PSA 6 not a 5 as I previously stated sorry about that. Jtysver sorry not really interested in those let me know if you have anything else thanks
I have a 1947-66 Exhibit Stan Musial in about same condition (5). Its not slabbed though.

(02-15-2014, 06:03 AM)jtysver1 Wrote: I have a 1947-66 Exhibit Stan Musial in about same condition (5). Its not slabbed though.
Do you have any scans of it? I might be interested in it
Ok guys I also have a Stan Musial auto ball. The ball is PSA certified. It is graded a gem mint 10. The auto is graded a 10 the ball is a 10 and overall is a gem mint 10. If interested I can email you pics thanks

attached are pics of Musial card

[Image: musialexhibitfront_zps2414c180.jpg]

[Image: musialexhibitback_zps6b38a5f9.jpg]

Jt thanks but I have already sold the Carlton.