`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Lakers PC Autographs, Patches, and others

My Lakers PC Autographs, Patches, and others
Hello, this is my first post of my PC. I've recently just got started in collecting basketball cards and am loving it so far. I like the simple looks of these cards, no need for extreme holographics and other nonsense. Even though some of the pictures are in black and white it still looks really classy IMO. Most the pictures are from the Ebay listing since my camera isn't working properly.

I'm still looking to chase some Jerry West, Bob Mcadoo, Gail Goodrich, Jamaal Wilkes, Derek Fisher, Robert Horry, Rick Fox, Brian Shaw, Pau Gasol, Wilt Chamberlain, and Shaq cards. If I can't get the autos, then I'll at least want to try and get game worn cards. Especially since finding a Wilt Auto is near impossible lol. Also looking for Karl Malone and Gary Payton autos when they were in the Lakers uniform.

Here are some of my cards from my Lakers PC.

2012-13 National Treasures Dual Gear Signatures Kobe Bryant #32/49
[Image: KobeNT24_zps94fe98ce.jpg]

2012-13 Flawless Emerald Hall of Fame Auto Kareem Abdul-Jabbar #4/5
[Image: KareemFlawlessEmerald_zps8e92ddb6.jpg]

2012-13 Flawless Greats Auto Magic Johnson #7/20
[Image: FlawlessGreatsMagicJohnson_zps4b460aab.jpg]

2012-13 Flawless Greats Auto Elgin Baylor #16/20
[Image: FlawlessGreatsElginBaylor_zpsa708a390.jpg]

2012-13 Immaculate Inscriptions Byron Scott #32/99
[Image: ImmaculateInscriptionsByronScott_zps60421ff1.jpg]

2012-13 Immaculate Inscriptions Michael Cooper #83/99
[Image: ImmaculateMichaelCooper_zps3d5a23e5.jpg]

2012-13 Panini Elite Series Court Kings James Worthy #40/99(Willing to trade this card, it's too thin for my liking)
[Image: EliteSeriesJamesWorthy_zps80ee6292.jpg]

2012-13 Immaculate Trios Patch Kobe, Lebron, Chris #27/99
[Image: ImmaculateKobeLebronChris_zpsef73691b.jpg]

2012-13 Immaculate Trios Patch Bosh, Gasol, Duncan #36/90
[Image: ImmaculateBoshGasolDuncan_zps0c034fb6.jpg]

Here are some of my other notable cards that's not part of my Lakers PC, but am willing to trade.

2012-13 Immaculate Inscriptions Vince Carter #05/50
[Image: ImmaculateVinceCarterInscriptions_zps88c6b4ce.jpg]

2012-13 Immaculate Auto Patch Vince Carter #26/100
[Image: ImmaculateAutoPatchVinceCarter_zps69111608.jpg]

2012-13 Immaculate Quad Patch Lebron, Chris, Tim, Manu #26/50(I like this card since it does talk about the 2013 Finals on the back)
[Image: ImmaculateLebronChrisDuncanManu_zps100c1cf2.jpg]

2012-13 Flawless Benchmarks Isiah Thomas #09/10
[Image: FlawlessIsiahThomasBenchmarks_zps3aec3212.jpg]

2012-13 Immaculate Jumbo Patch Auto Chris Bosh #20/25
[Image: ImmaculateChrisBoshRedJumboPatchAuto_zpsc8361540.jpg]

2012-13 Immaculate Trios Patch Westbrook, Paul, Harden #01/99
[Image: ImmaculateWestbrookPaulHarden_zpsd67f0998.jpg]

I also have many other cards, such as rookie autos and patch autos, but don't have the pictures for them yet. I'll try to post them as soon as I get more cards and a new camera. I'm also looking for some Jordan and Lebron auto cards, but since I want them in a NBA uniform, finding those autos are a lot tougher. Hopefully Upper Deck can get back the NBA license or Panini can land a Jordan or Lebron deal. I'm very hopeful I know. XD

If you guys can help me with any cards I'm missing, or might like, I'm willing to buy/trade. Thanks again and hope you guys enjoyed my PC. Looking forward to completing my collection.
Mainly a Lakers Collector. Also collect RC's, Hall of Fame players, and current superstars. Big Kobe, and Jordan fan. Go Lake Show!

RE: My Lakers PC Autographs, Patches, and others
Wow...definitely some really nice stuff in there. Awesome PC man!

Not sure exactly what you'd be interested in, but I've got a 1999-00 UD Hologrfx Kobe Shoetime card currently FS if that's to your liking. Good luck expanding your PC!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(02-08-2014, 11:27 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Wow...definitely some really nice stuff in there. Awesome PC man!

Not sure exactly what you'd be interested in, but I've got a 1999-00 UD Hologrfx Kobe Shoetime card currently FS if that's to your liking. Good luck expanding your PC!
Thanks glad you liked it. Nice card but not exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks anyways.

I hope to have a lot more added to my PC in the next week. I will update as soon as I can.
Mainly a Lakers Collector. Also collect RC's, Hall of Fame players, and current superstars. Big Kobe, and Jordan fan. Go Lake Show!

Very nice!
-Aries
The Zodiac Collection
Boston Celtics Auto's Past & Present Super Collector
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156376773@...0713393666

Very nice! Congrats on so many nice pickups!
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]