`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013-14 SP Game Used Gudas Auto?

2013-14 SP Game Used Gudas Auto?
Busted close to two cases of 2013-14 SP Game Used...opened a pack and there was a card sleeve in it...so I put it on the side until I busted the rest of the box. Pulled it out and to my surprise there was a Brendan Gallagher Jersey Auto Inked Rookie Sweater. Wasn't sure why it was in a card sleeve though...but when I looked closer, the back of the card showed the following:

photo gudasautoback_zps68220381.jpg

wait...what?!

Took the card out and it was actually two cards...the Gallagher Inked Rookie Sweater, but also the Guda card...except, this is what was on the front:

photo gudascertificatefront_zpsfb1ee104.jpg
(I blocked out the serial number just in case)
So, technically, I actually DIDN'T get a Guda autograph?!

Any idea what I should do?

RE: 2013-14 SP Game Used Gudas Auto?
I think that they may have messed up a bit! Haha! Contact Upper Deck and let them know. Just tell them that the Gudas was not in the sleeve and see if you can request it. Tongue Congrats on the Gallagher, and if it is for trade I would love a shot at it.

Randi

agree contact them and see what they can do
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

You know what i reckon that is? Thats the auto version of the true RC.... the last one made like 24/24 or whatever his number is. I MAY be stating the obvious here. Lol. If thats so, i wonder how they plan to replace that, seeing as only 1 was produced for each player, on the final serial number......
[Image: nemesisbanner2.gif]

Sig by tha_penguin

After Joe Thornton serial #1's

Joe Thornton PC: (515) 11.36% Joe Thornton #'d 01/xx: (37) 1.34%
Owen Nolan (260) 15.63%
Couture (37) Demers (26) Sateri (23)

AFTER: TOMAS HERTL, HARRI SATERI