`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Post Office Rant

RE: Post Office Rant
Where do you get your bubble mailers at?
(02-05-2014, 03:34 PM)phillies816 Wrote: I pay 20 cents a piece for the bubble mailers I use. I buy them 100 or 200 at a time. Paypal shipping really is the way to go. It's not just the lower price. Being able to just leave it for the mailman and not have to put up with lines at the Post Office is great
Quinton Patton's GU and Autos

Ebay. The sellers Ebay ID is threerb

+1 That's what I was saying!
(02-05-2014, 03:05 PM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: You do realize $2.50 these days on ebay barely covers the price of just shipping the package even through paypal. Unless you buy bulk supplies you won't even break even at $2.50 anymore. Ebay (10%) and paypal (2.5% I think??)take their 12.5% or whatever total it is. You basically have 25 cents to get a bubble mailer, top loaders, tape, printer ink, and anything else you might need just to break even.
Slowly starting to get back into it....

I have to make deals that makes sense and worth the shipping the card or cards. If I am trading for a certain Rookies except Parallels, I will do PWE as long as it is something I can live without. Cards that are $20 and up, I try to avoid PWE's and go with Bubble Mailers. If people ask me if it is ok on PWE, I run with it . Only time I will do PWE if trading funds are low and the card is low value.
Quinton Patton's GU and Autos