`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013-14 Klay Thompson Prizms UPDATE 2/6

2013-14 Klay Thompson Prizms UPDATE 2/6
Thanks to avaitorshades (Jason) for the inspiration, I decided to get some of these variations. I doubt I will ever come close to the whole set, but it is fun chasing them! Here is what I have so far! I also have the purple coming in the mail soon!

[Image: BasePrizm_zpsb8ee1e63.jpg]

[Image: Green_zps5ea83b5a.jpg]

[Image: Mosaic_zps89d8cc6a.jpg]

[Image: Blue_zps0e76aa24.jpg]

[Image: LightBlue_zpse560eddb.jpg]

[Image: Orange_zpsd46131bb.jpg]

[Image: Red_zpsd6a1a06e.jpg]
Here is how I have them displayed at the moment. Not the greatest picture, but I like having them all next to each other!

[Image: photo_zpsc6cfae64.jpg]

[Image: Nick.jpg]

RE: 2013-14 Klay Thompson Prizm Collection
I love the display! I think I'm to the same amount as you on the Prizm. I'll probably never have the 1/1s
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

(02-03-2014, 10:21 PM)aviat0rshades Wrote: I love the display! I think I'm to the same amount as you on the Prizm. I'll probably never have the 1/1s
Thanks man! I doubt I will either but they look awesome together! The display was pretty cheap actually. They are only $30 at Michael's Craft store. They have a sports section (when I go there with my wife that is where I hide) and have some cool shadow boxes and such. They also have these which are nice to display cheaper cards. I wouldn't trust it with my nice MJs or anything.

Very nice!
-Aries
The Zodiac Collection
Boston Celtics Auto's Past & Present Super Collector
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156376773@...0713393666

That display is really cool. I might do that with my Lawson's. I already saw the black 1/1 go on ebay so probably won't see it again, but who knows. You could still get that black some point down the line
[Image: VSiDkeU.png]

RE: 2013-14 Klay Thompson Prizms UPDATE 2/6
I am not sure if I will be able to land anymore, but I am happy to get this one.

[Image: Purple_zps12386e51.jpg]
(02-04-2014, 11:10 AM)The_Zodiac_Collection Wrote: Very nice!
Thank you!
(02-04-2014, 11:25 AM)bballfrk44 Wrote: That display is really cool. I might do that with my Lawson's. I already saw the black 1/1 go on ebay so probably won't see it again, but who knows. You could still get that black some point down the line
Thanks. The display was pretty cheap. I do not put high end cards in there because the actual card holders are not the best. I like it though because it is good for low end cards like this Prizm set for Klay.