`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help-trading

help-trading
how do i upload cards that i am interested in trading? thanks!

RE: help-trading
(02-03-2014, 02:56 PM)eggscards Wrote: how do i upload cards that i am interested in trading? thanks!
Type the details of the card into the search box with a magnifying class next to it (upper right) to search for the card...

When you've found the card, click the box, then select the blue button "add to organize" up top.

On the next screen I always add a "1" for both the "have" and "trade away" sections, but I think only the trade away is necessary for it show up for someone else.

Takes a while to get used to, but after you've done it enough you'll pick up tricks on how to search quickly etc...

Hope that helps!
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

Theres a search bar on the top right corner that says 'cards, players, teams, etc' put the Year, Brand, and Player that you have and search away. Once you find the card you have hit the folder icon and put 1 or how many of that card you have, in the 'have' and then again in the 'trade away'. Make sure you double check the card your adding just to be sure your adding the right card. Welcome to Beckett.
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

how to add cards
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

(02-03-2014, 03:19 PM)petillo64 Wrote: Type the details of the card into the search box with a magnifying class next to it (upper right) to search for the card...

When you've found the card, click the box, then select the blue button "add to organize" up top.

On the next screen I always add a "1" for both the "have" and "trade away" sections, but I think only the trade away is necessary for it show up for someone else.

Takes a while to get used to, but after you've done it enough you'll pick up tricks on how to search quickly etc...

Hope that helps!
Thanks!
started to put cards in, can you guys see them?

You have 15 cards for trade so far that I can see.