`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi from HI, looking for '12 GQ Greens

Hi from HI, looking for '12 GQ Greens
Howdy all, haven't posted here in quite some time, figured I;d drop in and see if I can get some set help started.
As some of you know, I come out to Maui (from Boston) for several weeks to escape the cold and snow. It's been a beautiful stay as usual but I am missing my cards pretty bad. I have finally gotten all my mini's marked up in Org again including my wants. So if you have any and want to work on a trade that would be awesome. Our plan is to head home on Feb 22nd (or we might stay another week, not sure yet) so I wouldn't be able to ship until then but I don't mind locking up deals now.
I've also spent a good amount of time revamping my site, if anyone wants to check it out:
https://sites.google.com/site/petesminicollection/
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

RE: Hi from HI, looking for '12 GQ Greens
Hey I was just want you to know that I am still think about the Cleveland National mini set and have not forgotten...I also want you to know that I have one of the 2013 One of A Kinds "The Great Wall of China" 1/1 I would be willing to sell but only to you. If you are interested pm me and we can talk price. Thanks

I miss Hawaii so much, hope your having a blast!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

You're not missing much back here, just more winter. lol. Stay until march if you can!!

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes