`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Compiling the 2013 Topps Sapphire Parallel Set (# to 25). . .

Compiling the 2013 Topps Sapphire Parallel Set (# to 25). . .
I am four cards away from completing the 2011 Topps Hope Diamond Parallel Set (# to 60). The Final four cards are: 191. Jay Bruce, 280. Andrew Bailey, 497. Alex Avila, and 570. Matt Cain.

As I wind down the Hope Diamond set, I have started a new challenge -- the 2013 Topps Sapphire parallel set (# to 25). I've already acquired some doubles, and wanted to see if anyone on this forum is trying to collect the set as well. Many of my Hope Diamond cards came from trades with others who were working to collect the set. If you, or someone you know, are doing so, I'd welcome the chance to touch base.

Collecting parallel sets can be fun and satisfying at times, while expensive and frustrating at others. The Sapphire set will be an adventure, and it is already requiring patience and persistence. If you have any 2013 Topps Sapphire parallel cards available, let me know, and we can try to work something out. I'll touch base over the next few weeks to let you know how its going.

Thanks to all. Take care.

RE: Compiling the 2013 Topps Sapphire Parallel Set (# to 25). . .
I have the Adam eaton, if needed?
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

I know there was a sales thread on blowout last night that had 4 or 5 sapphire commons for a buck a piece. May be worth checking out.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

I have the Didi Sapphire. Willing to sell or trade. LMK
Always interested in low #d parallel cards. Also collecting Mookie Wilson, Darryl Strawberry and Dwight Gooden.

[Image: tHxLj.png]