`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CM Punk quits WWE, walks out on Raw.

RE: CM Punk quits WWE, walks out on Raw.
(02-05-2014, 12:22 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I actually think Cesaro is pretty damn good and that the whole "we the people" angle is holding him back ... although it is pretty funny.
The "We The People" angle was good for him at first because it got him on TV more but he is very underrated and I think he will lose but be the star of the Elimination Chamber Match

(02-05-2014, 12:45 AM)phillies816 Wrote: The "We The People" angle was good for him at first because it got him on TV more but he is very underrated and I think he will lose but be the star of the Elimination Chamber Match
Who knows, maybe they're trying to put him over?

I mean, last year at this time Orton was wrestling in six man tags with Kane and Bryant ... stuff changes pretty quickly as to who's on top.

If it were not Wrestlemania season I could see them testing the waters and giving Cesaro the ball and see how far he could run with it, but now isn't the time with the WWE Network launching in a couple weeks and Wrestlemania around the corner.

Now that this has settled a bit I really do think this is all a work. I will be really surprised if Punk doesn't show at Wrestlemania and cost Daniel Bryan or John Cena their matches