`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another sweet TTM came in I today

Another sweet TTM came in I today
So some of you have seen my autographed ticket thread on the baseball board. I found the stub from my first celtics game in 1997 so I thought who better to send it to then Dee Brown. I asked him if he could inscribe 91 Slam Dunk Champ and he did..he signed it on both sides also.
[Image: 20140130_204519_zps15fdcce4.jpg]

[Image: 20140130_204508_zps1d4ec222.jpg]
[Image: image_zps2colexaf.jpeg]
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

RE: Another sweet TTM came in I today
Wow man that is a great piece for your collection! Very clean auto and cool that he did the inscription as well! Congrats!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Wow that is a nice one! Congratulations!

Very nice!
-Aries
The Zodiac Collection
Boston Celtics Auto's Past & Present Super Collector
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156376773@...0713393666

awesome! Dee Brown!

That's pretty awesome man! How do you go about TTM autos anyway? I have a Michael Redd jersey from WAY back in his Buckeye days that I'd love to get signed. I've actually run into him in Columbus once before. It's where he's from and I believe he still lives there. Still, no idea where he lives in town though or how to go about finding out!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

I always use a self addressed stamped envelope and write a short letter. There's a bunch of sites that are free that have addresses you can use.
[Image: image_zps2colexaf.jpeg]
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

(02-01-2014, 11:26 PM)buckunteer Wrote: That's pretty awesome man! How do you go about TTM autos anyway? I have a Michael Redd jersey from WAY back in his Buckeye days that I'd love to get signed. I've actually run into him in Columbus once before. It's where he's from and I believe he still lives there. Still, no idea where he lives in town though or how to go about finding out!
Have you tried his foundation? michaelreddfoundation.com
according to the chamber of commerce they are in 4449 Easton Way FL 2 in Columbus, Ohio 43219, Phone 614-934-1039 althuogh the website shows 1933 E. Dublin-Granville Road, #355 Columbus, OH 43229

also his dad is Rev James Redd in the Philadelphia Deliverance Church of Christ in Columbus, OH, that might get you on your way

(02-02-2014, 09:29 AM)folkertino Wrote: Have you tried his foundation? michaelreddfoundation.com
according to the chamber of commerce they are in 4449 Easton Way FL 2 in Columbus, Ohio 43219, Phone 614-934-1039 althuogh the website shows 1933 E. Dublin-Granville Road, #355 Columbus, OH 43229

also his dad is Rev James Redd in the Philadelphia Deliverance Church of Christ in Columbus, OH, that might get you on your way

Dang you're a store of info! The Easton Way foundation actually makes sense. I ran into him at Easton Town Center because I was admiring his Bentley convertible- maybe the prettiest car I've ever seen in person. I'd hate to lose my jersey if I don't get it back, but it's worth the risk! Thanks for the help/advice!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]