`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mail Day PC

RE: Mail Day PC
That's exactly the one. I removed that page from the website because in the end I decided not to go ahead. Especially Florent Pietrus's autograph (top right) is very big which made it 1) difficult to fit it into a card and 2) difficult to fit all the other ones into a similar design. So, rather than cutting it up and trying to make a set of custom cards that I will probably not be satisfied with, I decided to keep the jersey intact.

(02-09-2014, 02:52 PM)Caffrey Wrote: Is this the jersey you were planning to use for that card project you had? I remember reading about it a while back. But I can't remember the exact jersey.

RE: Mail Day PC
(02-09-2014, 03:10 PM)folkertino Wrote: That's exactly the one. I removed that page from the website because in the end I decided not to go ahead. Especially Florent Pietrus's autograph (top right) is very big which made it 1) difficult to fit it into a card and 2) difficult to fit all the other ones into a similar design. So, rather than cutting it up and trying to make a set of custom cards that I will probably not be satisfied with, I decided to keep the jersey intact.
I see what you mean. I still hope you put together a jersey/auto set in the future though, even if not with these particular signatures/jersey. I think the idea has the potential to end up looking great.
And in honor of the long gone Oberto auto I leave you with these:

[Image: zlc3.jpg]