Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Longest two weeks of my life and far from the smoothest

Longest two weeks of my life and far from the smoothest
Hello All,

It’s been two weeks now that I have been rolling in the dirt out here in the middle of nowhere. My last couple weeks have not been the smoothest. Departed on the 14th of Jan and found myself stuck for a week in a different location, because one of my bags I deployed with was lost. Great way to start a deployment on top of it this entire one bag had all my personnel items in from uniforms, socks, underwear and all my toiletries. It’s been pretty sh***y to say the least. Any way they moved me forward anyway so I have officially been here for a week (two away from the family).

Any way just checking in with everyone. I missing the Beckett Community pretty bad ive been going through withdraws since the day I stopped trading until I return! The wife is hooking me up with some new cards in one of my care packages so pretty stoked to get it. Ill attempt to post what I pull, but god only knows when the actually package will arrive.

Talk to you guys soon ill be on here as much as possible...

Take Care
Richard

P.S. Be thankful for what we have in the States!

God Bless America!!!
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

RE: Longest two weeks of my life and far from the smoothest
Hey Richard,
Sorry to hear about the botched luggage thing! Sucks! You should try a better travel agent/airline Smile
Hopefully, you'll be back state-side before you know it, and trading again.
Thanks for your service to our country and all you and your brothers-in-arms do for us civilians.
You're appreciated more than you can know.
Good luck and be well,
Dr. Mitch
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(01-27-2014, 07:54 AM)rad_1205 Wrote: Hello All,

It’s been two weeks now that I have been rolling in the dirt out here in the middle of nowhere. My last couple weeks have not been the smoothest. Departed on the 14th of Jan and found myself stuck for a week in a different location, because one of my bags I deployed with was lost. Great way to start a deployment on top of it this entire one bag had all my personnel items in from uniforms, socks, underwear and all my toiletries. It’s been pretty sh***y to say the least. Any way they moved me forward anyway so I have officially been here for a week (two away from the family).

Any way just checking in with everyone. I missing the Beckett Community pretty bad ive been going through withdraws since the day I stopped trading until I return! The wife is hooking me up with some new cards in one of my care packages so pretty stoked to get it. Ill attempt to post what I pull, but god only knows when the actually package will arrive.

Talk to you guys soon ill be on here as much as possible...

Take Care
Richard

P.S. Be thankful for what we have in the States!

God Bless America!!!

Stay safe Rich, and thank you for what u do.
[Image: image_zpsff72494f.jpg]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to pyr0punk for the great signature

sorry to hear on the crappy destination. hope things get better for u. stay safe and thanks again!!

I will be putting together a care package for you here soon enough as well and it'll be nice since we can do free APO shipping.
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

I know how it is because I was in your situation before...Its hard in the beginning but it gets easier bro. Stay in touch with the outside world it makes it more bearable...Save up all your Yankees for me lol....Keep safe and if you need anything give me a holler.
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

Save that Pweeg green refractor for me, my friend!

Be well and take care. We appreciate all that you do more than you know and look foward to hearing from you soon. You'll be seeing posts soon on our aweful breaks (lol) of Series 1 so that should lighten the mood. God Bless.........
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Thanks again everyone for the kind words once again!

THis past week has been alot better than the two prior. Still looking forward to getting back in the swing of things my collection is taking a hit just because im away. JUst broke a ton of retail hanger packs all i can say is i cant by a break as of late 30 packs and most all garbage would of posted my pulls but dont have anything to show pretty dissappointed. Take care everyone

If anyone is up for fantasy baseball... Let me know i need something to kill time while im here
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

Stay safe soldier