`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Aaron Rodgers Absolute 2005

Aaron Rodgers Absolute 2005
Anyone know for sure if his 1/1's from this set have been pulled? I'd love to put the whole set together, but there's no way this side of the lottery I'd ever be able to buy them singly if they did pop up somewhere...I'm wondering if its worth saving up and gamble on buying a box of Absolute 2005 if I can find one. Thoughts?

RE: Aaron Rodgers Absolute 2005
buying boxes to find one particular 1 of 1 is an absolute waste of money

(01-24-2014, 02:19 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: buying boxes to find one particular 1 of 1 is an absolute waste of money
Haha yeah...I'm still looking for the Spectrum Blue, Spectrum silver I think, Spectrum Gold and Gold Auto, so I'd hope to find one of those in there as well...but I want to check the value of the other player cards from that year...I like buying stuff where I'm most likely getting my money out of it...Thanks for the input!

(01-24-2014, 02:19 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: buying boxes to find one particular 1 of 1 is an absolute waste of money
Agreed on looking for a 1/1, but I do have a positive story on a pc box break.

A few years back I couldn't find a 2000 Topps Chrome Urlacher RC on Ebay for over 6 months, so I bought 3 boxes online. I think it was from Dave and Adam's. Anyway started to bust the wax and in the 3rd pack I hit what I bought the boxes for. I didn't get anything good in the other 2 boxes. Sent it in to BGS, and came back with a gold label. To me this was my once in a lifetime pc break, so I don't bust boxes for pc stuff anymore.

John
[Image: ZZZBearsBanner1.jpg]
Lance Briggs and Brian Urlacher Supercollector

(01-24-2014, 04:23 PM)zubaltec Wrote: Agreed on looking for a 1/1, but I do have a positive story on a pc box break.

A few years back I couldn't find a 2000 Topps Chrome Urlacher RC on Ebay for over 6 months, so I bought 3 boxes online. I think it was from Dave and Adam's. Anyway started to bust the wax and in the 3rd pack I hit what I bought the boxes for. I didn't get anything good in the other 2 boxes. Sent it in to BGS, and came back with a gold label. To me this was my once in a lifetime pc break, so I don't bust boxes for pc stuff anymore.

John
That's cool you got your guy! I may just have to settle for as much of the collection as I can find that I can afford in single adds lol. Thanks!