`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EPIC Upper Deck mailday ... MJ AUTO!

RE: EPIC Upper Deck mailday ... MJ AUTO!
(01-24-2014, 07:50 PM)joncarrie2006 Wrote: I didn't want to wait either so I got a reperslacement and got the 11-12 version which is at BGS now Smile
Sweet! Let us know what you get!

Insane pick-up! I love the look of those hardwood autos.
Bucket: http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/CJ81daman/library/?sort=3&page=0
Basketball: Austin Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Marcus Smart, Clint Capela, Washington Wizards
Soccer: Switzerland, Bayern Munich, Southampton, DC United

(01-24-2014, 07:57 PM)Megatron2181 Wrote: Insane pick-up! I love the look of those hardwood autos.
Thank you ... it definitely has an "on card" feel to it ... technically more like a cut auto, LOL

[quote='rjcj2017' pid='2411911' dateline='1390607601']

I seem to remember us having a similar conversation before, LOL

Yup you are correct I got my first Jordan from you. I have acquired two more since then and still looking for more.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

(01-24-2014, 11:50 PM)kevinr Wrote: [quote='rjcj2017' pid='2411911' dateline='1390607601']

I seem to remember us having a similar conversation before, LOL

Yup you are correct I got my first Jordan from you. I have acquired two more since then and still looking for more.
I have to keep this one, my man. I have a feeling I'll never get another one.

[quote='rjcj2017' pid='2412049' dateline='1390625882']

[/quote

Haha yea I don't blame you there, it's a nice card and a good addition to your collection.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

(01-25-2014, 12:21 PM)kevinr Wrote: [quote='rjcj2017' pid='2412049' dateline='1390625882']

[/quote

Haha yea I don't blame you there, it's a nice card and a good addition to your collection.
Thanks man, I really like the home court signatures.

I feel like UD just mails it in on a lot of their stuff — no offense to anyone who collects Exquisite or whatever, it's just that a lot of those look like stuff you'd pull out of a boxed set — with the grainy photos and the blah designs.

But I feel they did a really good job with these.

Sweetness
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

I'm hoping to add one of those Home Court Autos of Jordan to my collection later this year.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(01-29-2014, 02:51 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: Sweetness
Thank you ... I agree! LOL
(01-29-2014, 03:56 PM)djohn Wrote: I'm hoping to add one of those Home Court Autos of Jordan to my collection later this year.
You know, they're really affordable compared to most MJ autos ... I think I paid $300 for the redemption.

And, technically they're not "on card," but they seem like it with the nice big sig on the floor portion.