`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elite Extra Edition ... kinda crushed it

Elite Extra Edition ... kinda crushed it
Got off of work early today and with payday right around the corner, I decided to pick up a blaster of EEE - even though I don't like the $30 price tag. But, with two guaranteed autos, I figured worst case scenario is two autos for trade bait. FAR surpassed my expectations.

The only names I recognized out of the whole box were Trey Ball (a base and and an insert), Hunter Renfroe (insert) and Pudge's kid (because he's a Twins draftee).

But, when there's an extra auto and two other hits, I'm not gonna complain - Suarez /50, Masek /100, Katz /100, Destino jersey and the redemption is Tim Atherton.
[Image: 1_zps23785d39.jpg]
Kepler

RE: Elite Extra Edition ... kinda crushed it
I've bought 2 boxes and done 2 online case breaks and it's a great product for the price loaded with autographs...I've already gotten 3 Jose abreu autos, buxton, sano, alfaro (a /10)and grey(/25) and a die cut Appel auto

There's great value in the boxes especially when you factor in the USA inserts

Buxton AND Sano are in it? Might have to go back and get that final blaster. Crap! It's so cold outside, but now I kinda want it. haha
Kepler

(01-22-2014, 06:27 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Buxton AND Sano are in it? Might have to go back and get that final blaster. Crap! It's so cold outside, but now I kinda want it. haha
Yuup in one of the inserts it's like future stars or something, silver cards.

You also have kohl Stewart in there too

Your peer pressure broke me. Zero Twins prospects, but still pretty good. Scan forthcoming.
Kepler

(01-22-2014, 07:09 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Your peer pressure broke me. Zero Twins prospects, but still pretty good. Scan forthcoming.

Haha sorry man

These are the "elite series" cards they are silver, those have buxton and sano.

Id suggest just buying twins in a case break, trust me its better...less than the price of a full box

Rogers /100, Salazar /625, Skulina /670, Kubitza /100, Kime /200 and Brady Aiken jersey card.

[Image: 1_zps236475b2.jpg]
Kepler

not bad, might be a hot blaster.
That Aiken relic might be pretty good in a few years, he's got some hype to him going into the draft.

(01-22-2014, 07:28 PM)rentzington Wrote: Haha sorry man

These are the "elite series" cards they are silver, those have buxton and sano.

Id suggest just buying twins in a case break, trust me its better...less than the price of a full box
I might have to do that. Although I love the thrill of the hunt
Kepler

Jared, I think you crushed both blasters! 3 autos in EACH! Wow! Well worth the risk of frostbite, going out for that second blaster Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.