`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Recent Modern Auto & GU Pick Ups: Tebow, Staubach, S. Jackson, & D. Williams w/ Scans

Recent Modern Auto & GU Pick Ups: Tebow, Staubach, S. Jackson, & D. Williams w/ Scans
Thought I would share...

Picked these up the other day...very sexy condition in general; the Staubach is my fav, even though I am not a Cowboys lover

The cards are...

2010 Finest Rookie Patch Autographs Red Refractors #100 Tim Tebow Auto xx/50 RC

2001 Upper Deck Pros and Prospects A Piece of History Autographs #RSAJ Roger Staubach Auto on Card and GU jersey

2004 Playoff Contenders #174 Steven Jackson Auto xxx/333 RC

2006 Playoff Contenders #118 DeAngelo Williams Auto RC

High Res Scans Here:

http://imgur.com/a/Yt3za

Prob going to toss them on the Bay next week when I get a free moment. LMK if you have any interest...

Meatloaf

RE: Recent Modern Auto & GU Pick Ups: Tebow, Staubach, S. Jackson, & D. Williams w/ Scans
Nice cards, but you might want to remove your eBay username from your signature...it's against the rules here to promote your own eBay auctions.

RE: Recent Modern Auto & GU Pick Ups: Tebow, Staubach, S. Jackson, & D. Williams w/ Scans
You also have nothing listed and marked for sale/trade in your org. Another no-no on here.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

(01-22-2014, 04:03 PM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: You also have nothing listed and marked for sale/trade in your org. Another no-no on here.
Got it....fixed the sig...working on the lists later. TY from a newb

(01-22-2014, 05:54 PM)alexramthun Wrote: Got it....fixed the sig...working on the lists later. TY from a newb
test sig

THAT IS A SWEET STAUBACH.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

(01-22-2014, 09:15 PM)maizenblue73175 Wrote: THAT IS A SWEET STAUBACH.
It is so sexy....def a 9.5 upon grading...love the blue sig and the fact that he is a class act makes it all better

(01-22-2014, 04:03 PM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: You also have nothing listed and marked for sale/trade in your org. Another no-no on here.
Updated my trade listings with nearly 600 cards. FYI. TY for the tips on the rules...still new here.

Also recently hit this Colin Kaepernick Auto Rookie in another rip...

2011 Leaf Metal Draft #RCCK1 Colin Kaepernick

Not too bad

http://i.imgur.com/G3y2IBI.jpg

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)