`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2013 Topps Magic worth buying?

2013 Topps Magic worth buying?
Just getting back into football and football cards recently. I will be buying a few boxes this weekend. Is Topps Magic worth buying or should I get something else? Right now planning on buying a few old school (cheap) boxes and 2 or 3 2013 releases.Thanks for any advice

RE: 2013 Topps Magic worth buying?
These are the ones that have the 2012 guys as Rookies, right? If so, then I say pass on them. I saw several cases opened, and the hits were TERRIBLE. Out of 5 cases, there were around 5 cards total that ended up being worth over 5 bucks. Definitely not worth it in my mind. I'm sure there were cases out there that were really good, but 5 cases being terrible isn't a good sign for the product.

No it's 2013 rookies in the set. Thanks for the heads up on 2012 Magic though. It gives me a peek into what I could expect this year

2013 is out? Huh.... I didn't know that! Haven't been paying much attention recently I guess... The best way to know for certain is look up breaks on YouTube and see what some cases are breaking. 2012 was the worst product I've seen broken in the past year or so.