`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New EBAY pet peeve

RE: New EBAY pet peeve
You're right, I did know what the thread would be about. However, if people are going to air their grievances, they should also expect people to show different viewpoints even if they differ from their own.

And no, I was not "equating" death to the non-sending of an email. That would mean I put them on a level playing field. Thus, the statement about perspective and how in comparison to other things, not receiving an unnecessary email is not a big deal in the grand scheme of things.

Then I agree. Compared to death, not receiving an email, or feedback is not a big deal.
[Image: Jones%20Kershaw_zpswfyrmlav.jpg]

(03-04-2014, 04:33 PM)randall44 Wrote: Then I agree. Compared to death, not receiving an email, or feedback is not a big deal.
Compared to anything really, not receiving an email or feedback is not a big deal.

Agreed again, not a big deal. What I said was that "it can be annoying", and that people should leave feedback and respond to emails.
(03-05-2014, 08:09 AM)randall44 Wrote: Agreed again, not a big deal. What I said was that "it can be annoying", and that people should leave feedback and respond to emails.
Not sure why people have to jump in and tell someone who has a pet peeve to "stop whining" and that they just want a warm fuzzy feeling, and don't get in a tizzy cause it's not like someone died in a fire. It's something that some people find annoying, no one said it was a big deal or the end of the world.

[Image: Jones%20Kershaw_zpswfyrmlav.jpg]

(03-05-2014, 08:09 AM)randall44 Wrote: Agreed again, not a big deal. What I said was that "it can be annoying", and that people should leave feedback and respond to emails.
Not sure why people have to jump in and tell someone who has a pet peeve to "stop whining" and that they just want a warm fuzzy feeling, and don't get in a tizzy cause it's not like someone died in a fire. It's something that some people find annoying, no one said it was a big deal or the end of the world.
+34 I'm with you 110% of the way. I wish I never would have revived this stupid thread from the thread graveyard. IF I had known that it would have caused this much drama from certain members, I never would have.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

My eBay pet peeve, well I actually have two. One that deals with eBay itself and one is on here referencing eBay.

I hate when eBay sellers promote in the listing title that their item is vintage, when it isn't.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

I have a pet peeve — people who use their favorite player's jersey number instead of just the regular +1.

So, for me, from now on, it's +27 all the way!

Mike Trout!