`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Son's Thunder PC

RE: Son's Thunder PC
(05-03-2014, 12:27 PM)dylan1018 Wrote: He started showing interest in my cards at about 5 years old. He is now 10 and loves collecting. I also have and 11 year old step-son that collects football cards. They have already picked out which of my cards they each get when I give them my collection lol.
That is really cool, glad to see this! My daughter is 2.5 and shows some interest in my cards when I am looking at them. I have a little MJ figurine that she always asks to play with. I also give her a card in a hard case when she wants to look at my nicer cards Smile haha

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(05-02-2014, 08:59 PM)dylan1018 Wrote: Bump for the KD Auto add thanks to jacobystealshome!
was glad i could get that one for you. best money ive spent in a while. how's little man doing with his recovery?

(05-03-2014, 12:29 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: was glad i could get that one for you. best money ive spent in a while. how's little man doing with his recovery?
Doing amazing!! Got the last cast off Thursday and went straight to the court to shoot lol.
He does physical therapy twice a week and is starting to get his coordination back. He tells everyone that will listen how he got the KD. It's his prized possession. Smile
Looking for 2012 Absolute Spectrum Autos - Black, Platinum, and Gold

[Image: 20150629_210309_zpsalzkkfdi.jpg]
Bucket Link
http://s924.photobucket.com/user/dylan1018/library/?sort=6&page=1