`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GREAT 2007 ULTIMATE BOX....

GREAT 2007 ULTIMATE BOX....
Tracked one of these down and just broke it. Sorry, no scans. But had to share.

Jerseys-Kazmir, Bedard, Matt Cain, Mattingly, Konerko, Varitek, Fisk-3 color patch, Jeter!

Autos-Andy Van Slyke, Matt Cain, Josh Hamilton Autograph Rookie!!

And the hit that made it great........Cal Ripken Autograph bat #d 1/15!!

I wish Topps and Panini would take a lesson from Upper Deck on products. While they had their down side, they had the best quality baseball products. This 1 box of 2007 Ultimate is better than my 2013 Topps 5 Star case.

RE: GREAT 2007 ULTIMATE BOX....
One great box. I will definitely will like to see some scans. I do miss some of the products from Upper Deck. The ultimate collection and sweet spot products are still one of the best.

Would also like to see some scans!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

very nice would def be interested in the ripken good sir, pm me or shoot me an open offer if you ever move it buddy
http://www.ebay.com/usr/ibuyselltradecards

*Instagram - IBuySellTradeCards

~If i COMMENT on your post then I'm Interested in what you have~

"NOTHING quality is cheap"

~Jordan, Bron, Kobes, HOFer Autos, Star Autos, Chrome Prospects, HOF/Star Rookies~

~EVERYTHING always has a price~

Let me know if the jeter is available for trade. Sounds like a great break, congrats
Always looking for:
* 2006 Greats of the Game - Baseball
* Derek Jeter RC's, Serial #'d and Game Used
* Yankee Autos

Massive box
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Congrats on freeing those cards from a long slumber Smile Wow, 2007! That was a great box!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.