`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTB These cards

WTB These cards
I am looking for the best deal on here for A&G,Gypsy queen,Topps 205 & Topps 206 framed autos and relics.

I am also looking for Yankee autos and game used cards.

I have about $100.00 to spend. I was buying cards on CMC but they take way too long to ship and I rather help out fellow collectors.

I am willing to pay with paypal...If i never traded or bought from you before I WILL NOT send as a gift because i was burned a few times before but if i traded and bought before i will send as a gift.
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

RE: WTB These cards
Here are the ones we talked about that I still have left to sell. I would like to get $25 delivered for the lot. I included my David Blaine PC because I will be willing to sell the relics (except the queen face) for $15 each. The entire Blaine lot will be for sale but if I cant get $15 for each playing card relic I will include them in the Blaine lot and sell as a whole. Just let me know, I ship next day!
[Image: reliclot1_zps197534b0.jpg]
[Image: reliclot2_zpsfa5c1cc4.jpg]
[Image: 20140103_105810_zpsbad7eea2.jpg]

[Image: w0C2GAE_zpsd1157c4a.png]

Holy Poop!...i love the Blaines! Ill take the other lot for $25...put them aside i'll paypal you tomorrow...What would all the Blaine relics come too?

I would have to get $60 for the four blaine relics. I will hold the other lot for you just pm me tomorrow .

[Image: w0C2GAE_zpsd1157c4a.png]

I might have some left if you want to check
[Image: 3iOMt.png]
Collect all type of Mets cards from modern era along with Hamilton, Braun, Fielder,Lincecum, Mauer, H Ramirez, and other current MLB stars
http://s1008.photobucket.com/albums/af20...WGrizwold/

Mets5757 i'll check you and let you know my brother

I have 2012 A&G GU
Hank Haney
Phil Pfister
Bob Hurley Sr

Willing to trade as well or give me an honest offer for all three and I will mark them in the trade organizer for that exact amount
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

I have a couple if you'd like to check me out...
http://s1275.beta.photobucket.com/user/L...s/library/
Always collection Cal Ripken, Manny Machado, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck, Reggie Wayne, Justin Morneau, and other rare Colts and Orioles cards.

I have an A-rod national treasures relic booklet if you're interested.
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

Welcome back

So you're going back to the A&G stuff? Didn't you switch over to Triple threads?

Any interest in this 1/1 Whitey Ford auto? Send me a PM

[Image: scan0057.jpg]
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]