`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
replacement cards from panini and a box of 2013 totally certified

RE: replacement cards from panini and a box of 2013 totally certified
(01-20-2014, 07:50 PM)micorps Wrote: Were the cards damaged? I had over 10 redemptions a while back and got BS replacements that were all damaged and didn't even want to sell on ebay because 1) They weren't worth my time and 2) Looks like they were thrown on the floor because ever corner was white. I wish I could've just received my Vikings. Panini is why I stopped collecting completely for over 18 months now. No boxes or even singles from Ebay.
I have recieved a number of replacement cards from panini and never had a problem with them being damaged. Did u call them and tell them they were damaged? They have always done everything they can to help me and make sure i was happy with what i got

RE: replacement cards from panini and a box of 2013 totally certified
(01-21-2014, 12:43 AM)husker 101 Wrote: I have recieved a number of replacement cards from panini and never had a problem with them being damaged. Did u call them and tell them they were damaged? They have always done everything they can to help me and make sure i was happy with what i got
Nope, didn't recontact them. This was kind of the last straw for me with all the issues with redemptions I had. redemptions are really killing the hobby IMO. If you don't have the card don't put them on the checklist. I was building a set of 2006 Upper Deck Exquisite Endorsements and came up one short because of a redemption. Never saw the single for sale in 5 years searching every week.