`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBA top 50 mailday! Updated 9/50

NBA top 50 mailday! Updated 9/50
So I was inspired by arabiansnowgriz and decided to make a go at getting autographs from everyone on the NBA's top 50 list. I've mostly collected baseball before, but have wanted to start getting into basketball (being a Twolves fan made that rather depressing). This seemed like it was exactly what I was looking for. Pretty pumped about my pickups thus far.

I'm especially fond of the Magic auto.
[Image: olajuwon.jpg]

[Image: magic.jpg]

[Image: parish.jpg]

[Image: frazier-1.jpg]

Sorry, can't figure out how to make the pics smaller!

RE: NBA top 50 mailday!
Awesome mailday!! I really like the Olajuwon. Glad that you decided to go ahead with the project; it’s a lot of fun! Good luck with that rest of you searches; look forward to seeing your updates.
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.

Good luck with the search.

Big fan of the Olajuwon too.
[Image: 15d2r7p.jpg]

dang that's a pretty good start there if you ask me. The Hakeem is definitely good-looking. Nice job!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Good luck in trying to get a Barkley AU.
I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.

Thanks guys! I'm really trying to take it slow and get a card that I really like for each of them.

What do y'all do when it comes to Pistol Pete?
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

(01-15-2014, 01:50 PM)quavis Wrote: What do y'all do when it comes to Pistol Pete?
I've been thinking the exact same thing. There aren't that many autographs out there as it is, and I think I've never seen one on card.

But if I come acros anything, believe me, I'll send the auction/listning your way.

Great collection so far.
PC - Jeff Taylor #44 Charlotte Bobcats - 42/110 = 38%

Also looking for Jim Jackson autograph cards.

(01-15-2014, 01:50 PM)quavis Wrote: What do y'all do when it comes to Pistol Pete?
Yea, there's a few on the list that are going to be tough, with that one being the toughest. Might have to have some flexibility on what I'm looking for with him. I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

They have a few in person Autos for sale but as far as in a product, I think he only has a few, and they are cut autos.
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.