`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How about a 2013 Topps Premier Gold break??

How about a 2013 Topps Premier Gold break??
[Image: 2013toppspremiergoldparallels_zps72cafca9.jpg]
[Image: 2013toppspremiergoldparallels2_zpseae4df9d.jpg]

[Image: 2013toppspremiergoldrelics_zps884bf038.jpg]

Howard/Guzan is Orange #2/11 (also, not listed in the online guide...as if the card doesn't exist...weird)

[Image: 2013toppspremiergoldautos_zps152e3e58.jpg]

Weimann - gold #42/50

Whaddaya think?

RE: How about a 2013 Topps Premier Gold break??
Nice break man, like the Barnes and the Hart. Saving up to get myself some of this stuff. Thanks for sharing!
[Image: Bloomfield%2BRoad%2BPanoramic%2B2-1.jpg]

Would be interested in the Dawson and the Howard parallels and the Howard/Guzan gu.

I bought a box and pulled

Parallels - Michael Carrick, Curtis Davies, Jonas Olsson, Rickie Lambert, Juan Mata all #99.

Magnet printing plate of Mark Hudson

Mem - Ashley Cole, Jordan Henderson, Tim Howard, aleksander Tonev, and Jack Wilshire all base mem cards

Autos - Jonny Howson, Connor Wickham, Tim Krul, Peter Crouch, and Steven Gerrard.
(01-28-2014, 09:11 PM)Pyus_13 Wrote: Would be interested in the Dawson and the Howard parallels and the Howard/Guzan gu.

Parallels - Michael Carrick, Curtis Davies, Jonas Olsson, Rickie Lambert, Juan Mata all #99.

Mem - Ashley Cole, Jordan Henderson, Tim Howard, aleksander Tonev, and Jack Wilshire all base mem cards

Autos - Jonny Howson, Connor Wickham, Tim Krul, Peter Crouch, and Steven Gerrard.

I'll trade all but the Howard, and the Gerrard.
[Image: image_zpsff72494f.jpg]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to pyr0punk for the great signature

(01-28-2014, 09:11 PM)Pyus_13 Wrote: Would be interested in the Dawson and the Howard parallels and the Howard/Guzan gu.

The dual is already sold. I'd be looking for football in any trades. LMK what you have!

Jim

WOW, nice Gerrard...would you trade or sell the Gerrard? LMK. I have alot in my ORG but everything is marked not for trade until I return from my vacation. I have some nice cowboys stuff for trade for the Gerrard.
(01-13-2014, 10:43 AM)vannestjc Wrote: [Image: 2013toppspremiergoldparallels_zps72cafca9.jpg]
[Image: 2013toppspremiergoldparallels2_zpseae4df9d.jpg]

[Image: 2013toppspremiergoldrelics_zps884bf038.jpg]

Howard/Guzan is Orange #2/11 (also, not listed in the online guide...as if the card doesn't exist...weird)

[Image: 2013toppspremiergoldautos_zps152e3e58.jpg]

Weimann - gold #42/50

Whaddaya think?
Awesome stuff...interested in your Liverpool and ManU stuff...what are you interested in? LMK...Thanks.

(01-29-2014, 09:28 AM)arod0770710 Wrote: WOW, nice Gerrard...would you trade or sell the Gerrard? LMK. I have alot in my ORG but everything is marked not for trade until I return from my vacation. I have some nice cowboys stuff for trade for the Gerrard.

Awesome stuff...interested in your Liverpool and ManU stuff...what are you interested in? LMK...Thanks.
Did pull a Rooney base and a Gerard base.
[Image: image_zpsff72494f.jpg]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to pyr0punk for the great signature

(01-29-2014, 09:28 AM)arod0770710 Wrote: WOW, nice Gerrard...would you trade or sell the Gerrard? LMK. I have alot in my ORG but everything is marked not for trade until I return from my vacation. I have some nice cowboys stuff for trade for the Gerrard.

I pretty much collect football..Denver Broncos to be more specific. Have any?

(01-29-2014, 10:23 AM)vannestjc Wrote: I pretty much collect football..Denver Broncos to be more specific. Have any?
I will make my football ORG available, I have some nice D. Thomas and Peyton Manning stuff...maybe some E. Decker and Knowshon Moreno. I'm on vacation that is why my ORG was not up for trade...take a look, I will send you an open offer.