`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hi, can someone help me out??

Hi, can someone help me out??
I have been trying to complete a 1/1 set released by upper deck.

Its 2008 upper deck SPX 1/1 Drew Brees card's. I have 10 of them and I know there are 2 more floating around out there. My question is does someone have some info/check list on how many 1/1 came out in this set? I tried to google search and ended up on the upper deck site with no help. Ill post a pic below to show which set I am talking about. Thanks for anyone's help!!!!

It is the one's with the individual stat's in each box.

RE: Hi, can someone help me out??
I've heard close to 50 but am very unsure so dont trust it.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Well I posted a pic but someone deleted it. I just was wondering how many 1/1's there are for each individual player. If it is 50 per player Ill never complete my set.

if they're 1/1s, chances are you'd be fighting a bunch of other brees collectors trying to find them. I would say if you have 10 of them, you would have the most of them that any one person has.

Not only that, you can't guarantee all the 1/1s are even out there. Think about the possibilities. There's a box stuck in a warehouse somewhere that fell behind a shelf that no one knows about. That could contain a Brees. Maybe someone did pull it and spilled a cup of coffee on it. Maybe somebody bought a pack for their kid and the kid didn't know any better and the parent never caught it? Now that card is at the bottom of some kids toy box. Maybe someone pulled it, it came out of the pack so damaged they just threw it out.

There are just so many possibilities that 1/1s will make your head spin.
Penn State Auto Collection

www.PSUAutoCollection.yolasite.com

The OP asked a very good question. I for one think this particular "1/1" set was a very cheesy idea from the get go. If Upper Deck is going to produce something like this they should at least have some type of checklist available. I have learned to view these cards like patch cards in the sense that each of those cards will most likely have a slightly different looking piece of fabric encased. These cards on the other hand will have different factoids, hence the "1/1" desciption is false advertising in a way.

A previous brief discussion of this set is found on page 26 of the thread link below in case you are interested OP:

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-569...=nittany13
[Image: aoM1_zps2mg995on.gif]